You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NAfishyCaptain

Camos and branches

9 comments in this topic

[USAF]
[USAF]
Members
62 posts
1,057 battles

Hey guys, I have a discussion topic and a question. Where can you but permanent space camo? can you let me as soon as possible? and also what about an Australian DD branch with radar or heal. What do you think? please also answer my question quickly, thanks.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

Someone might have better info, but since it takes doubloons, you have to have the 8k doubloons, then i think enter the store through the game, dont remember how, might be by clicking on the doubloons hyperlink, or theough the upper left menu.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

Some people have petitioned for Australian ships, i believe the people in the know that responded said the best hope is another one or two in the commonwealth branch as premiums. If i recall correctly Canada and Australia were refits from other countries, and most are in the game already.

[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts

The space camo is available for 8000 doubloons in port (in camo area), but only on those ships represented in the space game. So Gearing (Flyfire) Z-52 (Blue Aster), Minotaur (Norma) etc.

Edited by _WaveRider_

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts
17 minutes ago, NAfishyCaptain said:

So if u want to get the camo in advance, u cant?

Correct.

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,997 posts
17 minutes ago, NAfishyCaptain said:

So if u want to get the camo in advance, u cant?

If by "advance" you mean before you own the tier 10s in question, then yes, you cannot get them in advance of ownership of the tier 10 you want the space camo of.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles

You have to have the corresponding t10 ship to purchase the space camo for it.

Also, there will never be an Australian DD line, some Australian DDs as part of a Commonwealth line is the best you can hope for... Radar and heal also seem pretty outrageous. 

[HINON]
Supertester
7,522 posts
7,578 battles

And as of now, the devs have stated that commonwealth nations won’t be getting their own lines/tree. The best you can hope for is premiums.

But as always, that can and may change in the future. No one knows though. All we know as of now is just that devs said they won’t be getting any lines or trees, just premiums.