shadowsrmine

Got and Finished the Cat Cammander Mission

20 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts

Only no cat commander in reserve and the only Japanese ship's I  have have human Japanese Captain's BTW  no tier one Japanese ship's at all............................................So what's going on?

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles

The cat comes trained for the hashydate, he doesnt come with the ship. Check « commanders from other ships » he should be there.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

Only no cat commander in reserve and the only Japanese ship's I  have have human Japanese Captain's BTW  no tier one Japanese ship's at all............................................So what's going on?

1 hour ago, monpetitloup said:

The cat comes trained for the hashydate, he doesnt come with the ship. Check « commanders from other ships » he should be there.

Only  have  five Japanese ship's and they all have commanders  Japanese Human Commanders  And as I said before  not in reserve   So?

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles
10 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Only  have  five Japanese ship's and they all have commanders  Japanese Human Commanders  And as I said before  not in reserve   So?

check again (are you sure you clicked both tabs in your reserve?) and/or submit a ticket.

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

the cat commander is linked to High School Fleet. if you have that content hidden, it shows up as a normal commander.

• Cool 1

Members
1,777 posts
17,353 battles
4 minutes ago, MidnightShamalan said:

the cat commander is linked to High School Fleet. if you have that content hidden, it shows up as a normal commander.

^^^That...

no tier one Japanese ship's at all

& he's just assigned to the Hashidate...you don't get the Hahidate w/him (not that it matters...it's a free ship but I think the idea is to assign him somewhere else).

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
19 minutes ago, MidnightShamalan said:

12 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

^^^That...

& he's just assigned to the Hashidate...you don't get the Hahidate w/him (not that it matters...it's a free ship but I think the idea is to assign him somewhere else).

The only Japanese ships I have I had Before  the mission became a thing,    As for  hiding the High School Fleet  nope no need or desire too

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
3,420 posts

My cat went directly to the tier I Japanese ship Hashidate. I also have the HSF element visible, so could find him  (cat) straight away. Maybe there is a slight delay? Could try the old restart and see if that works, otherwise a ticket?

One last thing, are you sure you have completed the mission? I have made the mistake in the past where I was sure I had, but it was one of those multiple achievement ones. :Smile_honoring:

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
523 posts

I hope you find him, I have no desire to play a cartoon type ship fleet but do have Japanese ships... it would be nice to have a cat running a ship.

Good luck in finding and getting him... I suggest, when you do find him.... name him "Lucky" :)

BTW, never thought you'd be into that sort of thing.... oh well... :)

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
3 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

My cat went directly to the tier I Japanese ship Hashidate. I also have the HSF element visible, so could find him  (cat) straight away. Maybe there is a slight delay? Could try the old restart and see if that works, otherwise a ticket?

One last thing, are you sure you have completed the mission? I have made the mistake in the past where I was sure I had, but it was one of those multiple achievement ones. :Smile_honoring:

Actually yes after clearing the mission I got the box issuing the reward,     Problem is finding him no I don't have a  Hashidate

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
3,420 posts

Actually yes after clearing the mission I got the box issuing the reward,     Problem is finding him no I don't have a  Hashidate

D@*n! I was hoping you'd just made a mistake. If you have HSF view enabled, you don't have the Hashidate and he's not in your reserves I have nothing else to suggest I'm afraid. Good luck in solving the issue. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
477 posts
3,540 battles

I don't have a Hashidate but do have HSF content turned on.  Cat Captain was clearly visible along with all of my unused ARP captains in the reserve.  I will probably never use him, but my OCD to clear the mission and love of cats (we have four) drove me to complete the mission.  Of course probably would have completed them in time anyway...

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
4 hours ago, missile742 said:

I don't have a Hashidate but do have HSF content turned on.  Cat Captain was clearly visible along with all of my unused ARP captains in the reserve.  I will probably never use him, but my OCD to clear the mission and love of cats (we have four) drove me to complete the mission.  Of course probably would have completed them in time anyway...

OK  how do you turn  HSF  Content on then?   And yeah long time cat person here too or this would be an Oh Yeah interesting  but no big deal   =^oo^=

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles
19 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

OK  how do you turn  HSF  Content on then?   And yeah long time cat person here too or this would be an Oh Yeah interesting  but no big deal   =^oo^=

bottom right corner of the port, above your ship carousel, there's a gear icon. that's where the visibility settings for additional content are. green eye means it's on, white eye with line through it means it's off. make sure the high school fleet content has a green eye, then look in your commander reserves for the cat.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
Just now, MidnightShamalan said:

bottom right corner of the port, above your ship carousel, there's a gear icon. that's where the visibility settings for additional content are. green eye means it's on, white eye with line through it means it's off. make sure the high school fleet content has a green eye, then look in your commander reserves for the cat.

TYVM

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts

Funny thing is I have an E.Dragon ship and that was on all this time Dragon Commander and all  nice ship takes no port slot  the down side is you can't use  ANY Camo  :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
523 posts
6 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Leave a bowl of cream out... he will come out sooner or later.

• Funny 2

[USCC2]
Members
3,420 posts
4 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Found him had to turn on HSF Content like  a couple people here suggested   =^oo^=

Nice! :Smile_honoring:

Not being nasty towards other people, but it will give me a chuckle when my cat sinks them! Before my time on this game, I believe there was an ARP Teddy Bear captain - I think he would have become my favourite. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1