Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TycoRevre

Enterprise rerelease?

7 comments in this topic

[BEWBS]
Beta Testers
12 posts
1,726 battles

Sorry if this isn't the best place for it. But I'm new to US CV after playing them in CBT way back. Been seeing things about the Enterprise and Saipan and would like to pick 'em up. Any idea when they will be available again? 

• Cool 1

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
16,998 battles

Saipan who knows? Enterprise may be more likely to return; because fewer complaints it’s OP.

[BABC]
Members
54 posts

They might be doing it in collaboration with the Azur Lane, whatever that may be. So, soonish, probably.

Edited by yaluen

[BOX]
Beta Testers
49 posts
13,903 battles
On 4/9/2018 at 9:29 PM, Estimated_Prophet said:

Saipan who knows? Enterprise may be more likely to return; because fewer complaints it’s OP.

sure hope so, can't wait for Enterprise to be in stores again

[RUST]
Beta Testers
53 posts
5,583 battles

I wouldn't count on the Enterprise coming back soon since Ranked Battles are starting up again. Saipan is, as said above, who knows. To be honest I don't think they are keen on bringing back any premium CVs, they just dropped some info about a rework again and I suspect they're still unsure of what they're going to do with carriers.

[BOX]
Beta Testers
49 posts
13,903 battles
9 hours ago, Shadowfury1156 said:

I wouldn't count on the Enterprise coming back soon since Ranked Battles are starting up again. Saipan is, as said above, who knows. To be honest I don't think they are keen on bringing back any premium CVs, they just dropped some info about a rework again and I suspect they're still unsure of what they're going to do with carriers.

Awwww, don't be saying that! you just sunk my Battleship!       :(

Sign in to follow this