You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Navalpride33

Funny News, Add to it if you find it, Humor is the key

20 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

I would love to contribute some humor to the mix so. I am thinking if you guys see any NEWS that is funny, humorous, or down right stupid then this is the place for it. You guys set the moral guidelines. Of course the purpose is to make the Moderators/community laugh, not to ban your post. So let me start with this one I found today. Its probably old news but it gave me a smile, Being a parent is well under rewarded job but when you mess up, well it ends up on the internet. Enjoy !

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/little-boy-accidentally-wears-salacious-tee-school-moms-apology-goes-viral-234013520.html.

CHeers!

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,583 posts
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Pffff, as much as I giggled at that, I don't think the moderators would approve. Perhaps find something to start with that doesn't raise any eyebrows?

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

The only reason this news story is funny is because no one was hurt in the making of its stupidity. It does involve the human brain and ships, very BIG ships.  Thanks to that combination, accidents are endless lol. NOTSER we owe you thanks for not piloting  this ship but we thank you for coining the phrase, Pulling a Notser.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giant-cruise-ship-smashes-dock-195639037.html

Funny and entertaining side of WOWS. Enjoy !!

P.s

ITs off to the bring for this capt. WOW lol

• Funny 1

1,542 posts
26 battles
On 10/04/2018 at 3:56 AM, Navalpride33 said:

I would love to contribute some humor to the mix so. I am thinking if you guys see any NEWS that is funny, humorous, or down right stupid then this is the place for it. You guys set the moral guidelines. Of course the purpose is to make the Moderators/community laugh, not to ban your post. So let me start with this one I found today. Its probably old news but it gave me a smile, Being a parent is well under rewarded job but when you mess up, well it ends up on the internet. Enjoy !

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/little-boy-accidentally-wears-salacious-tee-school-moms-apology-goes-viral-234013520.html.

CHeers!

Haha brilliant! We need a bit more humor in our lives right now!

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

This next entry is in the funny but stupid category, as reported in the sports news section.

• Disclaimer; This thread is about humor not about politics, the views expressed by the reporting agency are not those of yours truly (in other words if its not Cspan1, Cspan2, or Cspan3, its by definition propaganda like the National Enquirer)  that said.

Sometimes things happen in the course of the news cycle in where you guessed it, if it involves a human brain and contact sports with a hint of politics, Its funny. Now stop me if this ever happen in a match of WOWS (its has happened to me a few times I am am guilty also).

1. You have a comedian cpt making political jokes (That is me, I troll when I am in my RU ships) OR
  2. You have a cocky cpt, in a over powered ship, out of no where issues a challenge says in battle chat "sink me if you can suckers" (This is when I say "hold my beer").

Ok here is the humor of the day link along with if you like the sport the actual sport footage. Enjoy!

https://sports.yahoo.com/mexicos-francisco-vargas-pummels-opponent-wearing-america-1st-trunks-submission-184822141.html

Spoiler

I feel sorry for the guy, after the fight he was red as a lobster compared to how he started. Cheers!

Edited by Navalpride33

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

Funny Moments in WOWS Operations,

• when the Bots forget there GPS points navigation in port. Hit a rock for a good 2 min stay start still.
  • Leave to the Brits to colonize the Neanderthal/savage bot

image.thumb.png.67f56d7cf4db7ad206ef00c30faa6214.png

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

Just when you think the news is serious, it is. At the same time I have to give a +1 to my New Yorkers for trolling. Mexican block party at the layer's apartment, my hats off to my New Yorkers. Here is the 2 hr coverage of the party. Party starts at the 40 min mark and if you want to know what music was played, I can help you.  I don;t care about the political opinions I was more into the party. 

^^^ Danm it Youtube.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

Why can;t we return back to a more simpler time in airport security... After you see the pic you will understand why I ask the question

image.png.143c7c78e8aefd1f3cd2f18487e8c7f5.png

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

I know. There haven't been much of any news that is funny. This news did put a smile on my face and its one from our brothers of Canada, Canadians in recent times want to be like America, Rap like AMerica but you have DRAKE (yikes), have a some popstar who wants to hang with the American rappers Justin Bieber (Yikes again so creepy). They're the cringe fringe of Canadian music, not everything in Canadian music are weird.  You have stars of music from Canada like Celine Dione, and the  Amish Mafia of Saskatchewan Canada group and a real up and coming sounds of "DEATH SOUTH". I truly recommend there sound, now back to the post. Now Canada is trying to top America with crime or the lack of brains criminals have to escape. You have to see the video to get the total appreciation of how human stupidity has no boarders, well played Canada Well Played. :cap_rambo::cap_popcorn: BTW Happy Canada Day

Edited by Navalpride33

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

OK beer drinkers, IF your old enough drink it if your not then you know the rules no under age drinking allowed... I found some interesting review of yup Mexican beer it put a smile on my day.... For those of us still celebrating the 4th of July here is the review...

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

OK I know I haven;t seen funny things because lets face it. The News sucks, but I found this gems that had me cracking up today... So Lighting up and laugh with me (not at me) its Friday, 3 day weekend for federal employees.

P.S. You have to see the whole clip.

^^^^ cops love them or hate them, they do know how to create content to make you smile.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

Danm it I am late to the Halloween party but we are still in the Halloween mood. Dance ya bones  Dance

^^^ I think after I sink my trolls, they dance like this just to annoy me lol

• Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
284 posts
11,928 battles
On 10/5/2018 at 12:27 PM, Navalpride33 said:

OK I know I haven;t seen funny things because lets face it. The News sucks, but I found this gems that had me cracking up today... So Lighting up and laugh with me (not at me) its Friday, 3 day weekend for federal employees.

P.S. You have to see the whole clip.

^^^^ cops love them or hate them, they do know how to create content to make you smile.

:Smile_great:    I used to own a business in Puyallup and currently live in the Puyallup Valley.  I once packed and shipped several hundred guns for the Puyallup PD.

I had a Gamers Edge store right next to me.

image.thumb.png.afc7c4e40727eb6b718e061071e19496.png

[WOLF2]
Members
284 posts
11,928 battles

A public-school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

In the name of the FATHER the SON and the HOLY SPRITE. I banish you devil out of these you men in dress whites "angel" uniform, the fight against the DESPACITO curse will cease. But good version from the Navy band. God have mercy on on all. AMEN!