Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Wow, I should play Kutuzov more often...

14 comments in this topic

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles

Have not taken Kutuzov into randoms in a very long time...  Took it out today because of 300 ribbons Normandie camo missions and get this game (T10 game, naturally):

9SkhnLT.jpg

• Cool 5

[FML]
Members
1,633 posts
9,904 battles
15 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

Have not taken Kutuzov into randoms in a very long time...  Took it out today because of 300 ribbons Normandie camo missions and get this game (T10 game, naturally):

9SkhnLT.jpg

Nice. 

Fires, for the fire gods. 

[-K-]
Members
642 posts
8,567 battles

Kutuzov is such a fun ship to play. Great guns with hilarious range because people raged hard back when AFT applied to 152mm guns. It has pretty good torps as well.

My only gripe with it is that I feel like every battleship AP shell that hits it is always a penetration :/

[TF16B]
Members
8,065 posts
17,029 battles
1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Nice.

Fires, for the fire gods. 

lol

As you know I’ve said before, (to paraphrase...)

”More Overpens for the Overpen God!”

Yet another ship that laughs at my efforts to use it to good effect; though I don’t dislike it as much as I did before I got one in a container, Christmas ‘16.

Members
3,643 posts
13,502 battles
1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Which is one of the reasons I don't drive my Kutu, or any other tier 8 Cruisers. I'm endlessly bottom tiered. Plus, I cant seem to do very well with her.

[INTEL]
Members
748 posts
7,913 battles

Great game.

I broke mine out for the first time in months tonight and had two decent games. I had forgotten the 19.1 range and 8km torps. A BB remembered the torps too late. ;)

Sign in to follow this