You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Pittsburgh spotted on the high seas..

11 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

More torpless meatbags to slap for half their health:cap_rambo:

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles

Lol was in my CV and saw a Buffalo CA on enemy team and the loading screen AA stats were not visible, so politely asked what the AA number is on it? No response so I simply blew it out of the water...

Next time I ask a fair and polite question / request they might want to answer lol. :cap_haloween:

[SALVO]
Members
16,723 posts
17,314 battles
58 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

Given the line's issues, I can't decide if that icon should be taken as a promise or a threat.

s30rfKE.png

Well, it is just a Tier 8 Baltimore.  I'm not sure that it can be all that bad.  Only time will tell.

Members
630 posts
707 battles

RcKVQME.png

Columbia, which is the tier 8 Cleveland was spotted this match. Despite the bad rap the tester managed to get 3 kills.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,795 posts
13,629 battles

The only reason I haven't seem them in battle yet is because I've been busy. 

:cap_cool:

Beta Testers
371 posts
9,207 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol was in my CV and saw a Buffalo CA on enemy team and the loading screen AA stats were not visible, so politely asked what the AA number is on it? No response so I simply blew it out of the water...

Next time I ask a fair and polite question / request they might want to answer lol. :cap_haloween:

You realize he/she is not allowed to say anything about the ship other than it floats and shoots because it's being tested right?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,479 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Thrawn, you've been here awhile so you *should* know this already, but there might be folks here who don't.  I'm unsure whether you saw a supertester, community contributor, or maybe a press account.  If it was a ST, they cannot tell you anything.  Even after the ships are released, we are contractually bound not to discuss any testing.  Had it been me, I'd have said, "They make a 'pew pew' sound when red planes fly by."

As for your response, well, getting focused is pretty much part of the job.  But hey, it makes it easy to test durability, sinking animations, etc.

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles
29 minutes ago, kerensky914 said:

Thrawn, you've been here awhile so you *should* know this already, but there might be folks here who don't.  I'm unsure whether you saw a supertester, community contributor, or maybe a press account.  If it was a ST, they cannot tell you anything.  Even after the ships are released, we are contractually bound not to discuss any testing.  Had it been me, I'd have said, "They make a 'pew pew' sound when red planes fly by."

As for your response, well, getting focused is pretty much part of the job.  But hey, it makes it easy to test durability, sinking animations, etc.

Yeah I know they can’t say anything, lol more Wargaming’s fault for not posting the AA rating of the ship so CVs can see it. Had now idea if the ship would be easy kill or shred all my planes...   Reason I had asked them only about the AA rating number was out of fairness since I could have lost entire squadrons of Bombers if it’s AA rating was high. But guess they have to be Silient even on that.

Thankfully it was weak on AA so my Shokaku decimated the ship.