Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Isoroku - any special skills?

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,080
[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,199 battles

As far as I can tell, the ONLY place to find a statement of the skill mods available to Special Commanders (e.g. Jean-Jacques Honoré and John Doe) is the wiki.  Isoroku is not listed as a Special Commander.  That could be because he/she/it is so new.  Or is it because the cat has no skilz?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
7 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

As far as I can tell, the ONLY place to find a statement of the skill mods available to Special Commanders (e.g. Jean-Jacques Honoré and John Doe) is the wiki.  Isoroku is not listed as a Special Commander.  That could be because he/she/it is so new.  Or is it because the cat has no skilz?

 

You had to opt in to the quest to get it. I'm looking at the skills on mine right meow and ... it's completely cosmetic (no special skills).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,080
[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,199 battles

Yah.  As I suspected.  (Heck I even had to turn on HSF to see it; otherwise it masquerades as a plain Japanese man.)

But a 6 point captain is cool.  I backfit to Kongo (already up to Nagato).

<purrrrr>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Nothing special about it I made him human by turning off ARP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

Yah.  As I suspected.  (Heck I even had to turn on HSF to see it; otherwise it masquerades as a plain Japanese man.)

But a 6 point captain is cool.  I backfit to Kongo (already up to Nagato).

<purrrrr>

I was going to level mine in Harekaze but T8+ sucks without a 19 point captain so I'm slumming in T5 (Kamikaze) instead til it gets higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[NMKJT]
Members
2,676 posts

I changed mine to a person withe the Mermaid's Wrath mod. Haven't done anything with him yet - a glut of IJN commanders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
317
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

Its a cat! What more could you ask for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
387
[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
34 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

I changed mine to a person withe the Mermaid's Wrath mod. Haven't done anything with him yet - a glut of IJN commanders

Actually I think in the newest version of Mermaid's Wrath he gets replaced by a little black cat (Lert?). Anyway I put mine on the Yubari.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
380
[SIMP]
Members
990 posts

Kitty Kaptain has a special voice  - that's it.

And sadly not 'Mew mew' either. It sounds like someone constipated belching. (I think its supposed to be the computer voice/interface for the cat). Its so short, I can't understand it at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
755
[SF-A]
Members
2,847 posts
5,547 battles

Nothing special besides an odd grunt. Was kinda expecting a meow of some sort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[NMKJT]
Members
2,676 posts
2 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Actually I think in the newest version of Mermaid's Wrath he gets replaced by a little black cat (Lert?). Anyway I put mine on the Yubari.

That's even better. Lert commands the Yub Yub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,080
[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,199 battles
35 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

I changed mine to a person withe the Mermaid's Wrath mod. Haven't done anything with him yet - a glut of IJN commanders

Yah.  I still have a 10-pter on Hashismokie that need assigning.  Maybe Minekazi? though I still have quite a ways to go to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
100
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
573 posts
4,535 battles

No special skills though unlesd they smuggle in catnip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,392 battles
On 4/10/2018 at 11:21 AM, capncrunch21 said:

Kitty Kaptain has a special voice  - that's it.

And sadly not 'Mew mew' either. It sounds like someone constipated belching. (I think its supposed to be the computer voice/interface for the cat). Its so short, I can't understand it at all. 

It is the ghost of Yamamato. Too much rice and sake :Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,080
[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,199 battles

I found the Isoroku voiceover in Audio Settings, but can't make out what is being said.  May that's because I don't understand Japanese...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×