STINKWEED_

Personal Missions Normandy is broken

12 comments in this topic

Members
1,547 posts
9,786 battles

I just finished a battle with Iron Duke. I assumed I met all the criteria for the mission and I did but I was not rewarded for it. As you can see it still shows I haven't completed it.
So now what? How many times do I have to complete it to get it to register? Look below for yourselves. Tier 5 battleship. Did more than 40k damage, Random battle and my team won. 

Captures.PNG

Captureuu.PNG

Members
1,547 posts
9,786 battles
3 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I just finished a battle with Iron Duke. I assumed I met all the criteria for the mission and I did but I was not rewarded for it. As you can see it still shows I haven't completed it.
So now what? How many times do I have to complete it to get it to register? Look below for yourselves. Tier 5 battleship. Did more than 40k damage, Random battle and my team won.

****** Spoke to soon. I didn't see the part about "survive the battle". Nevermind. How does one remove their post? Is there a button? 

Damn!  What a great battle too

Captures.PNG

Captureuu.PNG

Edited by STINKWEED_

[HINON]
Members
8,767 posts

I find COOP works really well for banging these missions out with little stress.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,098 posts
8,738 battles
11 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I find COOP works really well for banging these missions out with little stress.

Usually, I just had an enemy bot start dodging my torps while they were still in my smoke so he couldn't see them.

[HINON]
Members
8,767 posts
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Usually, I just had an enemy bot start dodging my torps while they were still in my smoke so he couldn't see them.

You have to unlock your target lock before firing torps at bots otherwise they react instantly to torps fired while target locked. 

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,098 posts
8,738 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

You have to unlock your target lock before firing torps at bots otherwise they react instantly to torps fired while target locked. 

Duh, forgot about that.

[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,099 battles
14 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Huh, I never knew that.  Granted, I don't play a lot of co-op, but that is good to know.  +1 sir:cap_like:

B

Beta Testers
294 posts
3,771 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

I didn't know that either.  Thank you!

[RKLES]
Members
7,069 posts
8,720 battles

The 300 Ribbons with a Cruiser mission I have been using Scenerio Battle mode for that since you get a ton of targets to shoot at. And if you use a Cruiser with plenty of guns and very high rate of fire you can just rack up the hits lol.

[PVE]
Members
158 posts
4,944 battles
On 4/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

The 300 Ribbons with a Cruiser mission I have been using Scenerio Battle mode for that since you get a ton of targets to shoot at. And if you use a Cruiser with plenty of guns and very high rate of fire you can just rack up the hits lol.

first game of the day, operation with cleveland. and done with 300 ribbons ;)