You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Landsraad

I feel a lot better about myself now

11 comments in this topic

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Because I ran into this guy, right here (who shall not be named). And I am now secure in the knowledge that, no matter what I do, no matter what flags or ship or commander I use at however low a tier, I will never EVER be this much of a seal clubber:

41309371332_9ffab70566_z.jpg

41309370462_7b76ee1d55_z.jpg

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Okay I probably framed the whole thing wrong from the get-go, but let me put it this way: If low tier matches to unwind or vent can be considered a "sometimes food", then I just ran into a guy who subsists entirely on sugar.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,435 battles

I think we all know who this is.

[WORX]
Members
1,632 posts
12,662 battles

My main argument is, the guy never used the seal's clubbers ship of choice. Yup the British Black swan, not once... I am like what is wrong with this guy. I guess he loves the mother land so much that he decides to collude with the Ruskies for Vodka and Golubtsy. CHeers!

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles

Wow.

That is beyond sad.

[WOSV]
Members
324 posts
2,063 battles

What's even the point of playing 7,000 battles in the Orlan? You don't progress in anything. You don't make that many credits.  I... I...

I don't understand...

Members
901 posts
4,218 battles

He is lucky, he found his favorite ship without even having to grind anything at all.

Also, he got 19 pt captain at T1 lol.

• Funny 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,861 posts
13,335 battles

He's always said there is a core group of players that only play at T1 so it is not as easy as it looks.  There is a bit of merit to his argument in that most people do not spend more than a handful of battles at that level. In my case I have 8 battles at T1 out of 9000.

But them of course he clubs any newbie coming through with a ship that out ranges anything they have so his 'performance' is not a reflection on actual skill..

Edited by Camo68