You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lady_Athena

[BLKRS] Black Rose Order is recuiting [BLKRS]

5 comments in this topic

[BLKRS]
[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
465 posts
2,088 battles

BLKRS is a Guild that's both competitive, and and casual welcome. A guild that looks forward, and likes helping new players as well. Friendly, helpful, and competitive.

Maybe you're like me, and even though you don't play ranked, you take the game seriously? This guild can be for you.

Perhaps you wish to play ranked, and compete with other guilds? This guild is for you.

Perhaps you like teaching new players, who wish to to be one of the above? this guild is for you. 

------------

I'm open to creating a website, and even a recruitment video! But I've been here before, done this before. Sometimes the guild takes off, sometimes it doesn't. Far too often I've spent alot of time creating a website, videos, etc. only for it not to go anywhere.

Then again I've been a successful leader of alliances with half a server under my command. (Look at you  Archeage, and EVE Online).

* Website if the guild takes off.

* Discord Voice will be available.

*  Ranks, Internal affairs, and much more will be developed and made through my experiences of leading large guilds.. if it comes too it. Trust me, it'll be fun :)

I also use to run a very successful guild back in 2011 in World of Tanks (holy crap it's been a long time). While you can't access the main site. This was the front page information about the leader of this lucrative mercenary band, and our songs. http://nuiancentralalliance.webs.com/

------------

What I'm looking for:

- Co-Lead to help lead the Guild. Unfortunately life is demanding. Being a game developer myself, I don't always have time to play games, or put time into a game. This doesn't mean the guild has to fail, or devolve. Last thing I want. But I do need a co-lead to help keep things going when life keeps me busy.

- Members!

[BLKRS]
Members
2 posts
678 battles

Hello Lady_Athena, the black rose order sounds like a good clan. Although it doesn't sound like it's up and running yet. I know you are looking for a co-lead and I'm sorry but I don't believe I would have the skills needed for such a position. I am merely an average skill captain looking to improve my skill (as well as my tier). I have only been a solo player and now the game has gotten a little boring to me mainly because I'm not playing with anyone just randoms. I have an interest in getting into ranked or even clan wars, however, I believe I am more looking for teammates that can work as a team. Unfortunately I havn't specialized in any nation or class of ship. I have ships between tier 3 and 6 of all nations and classes. If this clan does get started up and your comfortable having novices on board I hope that you will keep me in mind.

Thank you for your time

- cyclone0613

[BLKRS]
[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
465 posts
2,088 battles

I'm open to taking anyone of any skill level. I play all types of ships and all types of nations, and my WR is 67% or better, so I do believe I know a thing or two about the game, and would be happy to teach you.

[BLKRS]
Members
2 posts
678 battles

That would be great I just have an odd schedule so can't play all the time. Personally I've been more of a cruiser battleship player. I'm more into battleships as a solo player but I would like to play cruiser in team play more screening and what not. I'll have to send a friend request next time I'm on. How many people are required to form a clan or is the clan already formed?

[BLKRS]
[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
465 posts
2,088 battles
58 minutes ago, cyclone0613 said:

That would be great I just have an odd schedule so can't play all the time. Personally I've been more of a cruiser battleship player. I'm more into battleships as a solo player but I would like to play cruiser in team play more screening and what not. I'll have to send a friend request next time I'm on. How many people are required to form a clan or is the clan already formed?

Clan is already formed. I used to have about 12 members back when the game first came out of beta, but I had to stop playing for awhile and lost the people. I just been sitting alone in the guild for the last 2ish years lol. I decided to try to reform it. You can always send an application ingame I believe.