Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

Just a little sound bug on WOWS forums on my phone

7 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,010 battles

So i own a Apple iphone 5, works fine please dont go on promoting different phones not interested in that [edited].

but anyways everytime im listening to music through itunes and i get a pop-up notification from wows forums it will pause the music. Its kinda annoying. Was just curious if the devs knew about this @Pigeon_of_War

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,089 posts
3,730 battles

Honestly sounds like a bug with your phone software, not really the forums

(owns an iPhone 6s)

• Bad 1

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
667 posts
4,006 battles

Yeah, that doesn't seem like anything the WoWS Forum would cause.
My phone is perfectly fine for instance.

It's possible, but it's more likely it's an issue with your phone. I'm not really sure what would be causing it however.

[O7]
Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,387 posts
7,342 battles

@JessieTheKitty Some phones are known to have this issue when switching from apps (likely due to low ram/processing power available). I had a LG x Power and it did this sometimes. Is your phone laggy? Delete some junk files e.g. large apps, close those 1000 chrome tabs your phone has open(I've done this) and close apps that are still "open" in the foreground. Restarting your phone from time to time helps remove glitches.

Remember, computers usually need around 1 gb+ storage available to work at their best speed or else they get too clogged up. Also need space for cache and pagefile.

Edited by Kousatsu

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

Sounds like a software or goggle thing you have running in the background, check your apps in goggle, my Blackberry Keyone uses the BBM- Messenger and DTEK for all my forum and Discord messages and no problems here.

Thanks,

Sere_Pj

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,010 battles
1 hour ago, Kousatsu said:

@JessieTheKitty Some phones are known to have this issue when switching from apps (likely due to low ram/processing power available). I had a LG x Power and it did this sometimes. Is your phone laggy? Delete some junk files e.g. large apps, close those 1000 chrome tabs your phone has open(I've done this) and close apps that are still "open" in the foreground. Restarting your phone from time to time helps remove glitches.

Remember, computers usually need around 1 gb+ storage available to work at their best speed or else they get too clogged up. Also need space for cache and pagefile.

i mean i usually have only 2-3 apps open and only usually 10 max tabs. i think it has something to do with the forums doing the **ping** noise when ever your mentioned / new replies on a thread... its also not just my phone, my ipod and ipad were also doing it too.

[WOLF2]
Members
262 posts
4,302 battles

Check for software/app updates that might fix the issue.  A music app I have used to pause when I'd open other apps but after the music app updated it was all good. Sometimes you just need to restart your phone after an update (even though it doesn't tell you to).

Sign in to follow this