You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rafael_azuaje

IJN MIKASA FIX! AND ADD Admiral Tōgō

15 comments in this topic

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles

checking the mikasa is missing 2 secondary guns on the bow of the 80mm ship.

There is a prosibility to activate the smaller caliber cannons 45mm, of course, doing less damage.

and add the exclusive captain for the MIKASA (Admiral Tōgō) with 2 spatial skills:

1: -7% of accurate main battery
2: + 20% secondary battery range, -40% accurate secondary battery

detail:

H9dRmx0.png

Circle red missing guns on game!

RdjD4v6.jpeg

what happen in wows ??

hC9XdFb.jpeg

legendary captain only mikasa exclusive , Tōgō Heihachirō Saneyoshi

Togo_Heihachiro_in_uniform.jpg

Admiral Tōgō on the bridge of the battleship Mikasa, at the beginning of the Battle of Tsushima, in 1905

MIKASAPAINTING.jpg

I return and repeat, add a unique captain and only compatible with the mikasa to captain TOGO, with special abilities for the improvement of said ship! as -7% in the main battery accurate, and the second ability + 20% increase in the range of their secondaries .. a long time ago ask the captain TOGO but I ignore MY IDEA and WG gives a Captain CAT ????? This will take the game seriously.

• Cool 3

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,752 battles
24 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

checking the mikasa is missing 2 secondary guns on the bow of the 80mm ship.

There is a prosibility to activate the smaller caliber cannons 45mm, of course, doing less damage.

and add the exclusive captain for the MIKASA (Admiral Tōgō) with 2 spatial skills:

1: -7% of accurate main battery
2: + 20% secondary battery range, -40% accurate secondary battery

detail:

H9dRmx0.png

Circle red missing guns on game!

RdjD4v6.jpeg

what happen in wows ??

hC9XdFb.jpeg

legendary captain only mikasa exclusive , Tōgō Heihachirō Saneyoshi

Togo_Heihachiro_in_uniform.jpg

Admiral Tōgō on the bridge of the battleship Mikasa, at the beginning of the Battle of Tsushima, in 1905

MIKASAPAINTING.jpg

I return and repeat, add a unique captain and only compatible with the mikasa to captain TOGO, with special abilities for the improvement of said ship! as -7% in the main battery accurate, and the second ability + 20% increase in the range of their secondaries .. a long time ago ask the captain TOGO but I ignore MY IDEA and WG gives a Captain CAT ????? This will take the game seriously.

THIS

plus 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,294 battles

For crying out loud, there are nations that don't have even a single legendary captain, and the OP wants a second Japanese one already?  :Smile_facepalm:

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles
15 minutes ago, Crucis said:

For crying out loud, there are nations that don't have even a single legendary captain, and the OP wants a second Japanese one already?  :Smile_facepalm:

THE MIKASA has range secondaries very bad 3,6 max , and bad accurate main guns, 2 missing guns 88mm, and yes add captain togo for mikasa ,  

mikasa in batttle to 5k disntance is wrost secondaies afk, only 2 main guns, a st luis kill mikasa easy to 5k

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,335 posts
9,418 battles

Japan is a big market for WOWS... 

Question:  How are you ever going to get this 'Mikasa Only' captain up to 6 points at tier 2?  10 points would take a year, and 19 points would be silly foolish.

Captain XP is the only waste I could imagine.

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles
11 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Japan is a big market for WOWS... 

Question:  How are you ever going to get this 'Mikasa Only' captain up to 6 points at tier 2?  10 points would take a year, and 19 points would be silly foolish.

Captain XP is the only waste I could imagine.

the captain of the mikasa would have special abilities, which would help him to improve the ship considerably, the mikasa can take other camos to rise the fast xp

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles

" At present the only pre-dreadnought battleship in the game and her visual details are excellent as one would expect; that said however, the guns on the ship have been nerfed to the point of ridiculousness through fear (one suspects) of making her OP. As it is, it's as though the main guns are lobbing unrifled solid shot. Admiral Tōgō would surely not be pleased."

-from my thread on pre-dreadnoughts below.

Not convinced about a new special captain but certainly the guns were nerfed in bringing on this first pre-dreadnought in the game. When more come on (Borodino!) they will need to rethink the dynamics for tier II battles involving slow, short-ranged gun ships, and many of whom were designed to ram.

[TBW]
Members
6,339 posts
11,884 battles

Not the most played of ships, kind of a waste of a legendary Commander.

• Angry 1

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles
55 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Not the most played of ships, kind of a waste of a legendary Commander.

the cat itain was legendary commander? commnadr togo is for mikasa 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,177 posts
3,096 battles

If I ever get Mikasa, I'm gonna put the legendary TENSAI (genius) commander... no, the legendary TENSAI admiral...

...Isoroku on her. xD

Spoiler

0000xx00.jpg.cba8dbf63641851c53ab4c592d117a83.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Blorgh2017
  • Funny 1

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles

And the people the mikasa Missing 2 guns  88mm up the pictures show the missing guns. And the guns 45mm of mikasa can work? This be funny at battle.

[VW]
Members
1,832 posts
12,286 battles

Did you forget who's T got crossed by Togo in the XXX-Japanese War? Perhaps this is why there is reluctance to include said admiral in the game...

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles

I believe that TOGO must appear in the game was a great admiral of the IJN who won the battle of tsushima, and it must be only for the mikasa, with respect to his training he can come with 10 starting points, and 2 special abilities:
1- + 20% secondary range
2- improvement of the main battery's accuracy.

and the mikasa killed 2 secondary guns that are already identified at the beginning of this POST.

Members
640 posts
18,452 battles
On 9/4/2018 at 11:50 PM, Blorgh2017 said:

If I ever get Mikasa, I'm gonna put the legendary TENSAI (genius) commander... no, the legendary TENSAI admiral...

...Isoroku on her. xD

Hide contents

0000xx00.jpg.cba8dbf63641851c53ab4c592d117a83.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

A cat??? better that WG ADD to SELENA FROM SAILOR MOON.

[STP]
Members
239 posts
8,187 battles

1- WG will never add a special captain, which can't be used on all ships of your nation.
2- IJN already has Yamamoto