You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vossie

Guides to improvement Series

7 comments in this topic

[TF_34]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
339 posts
4,345 battles

Hey all.

I have started to put together some guide videos on how to improve. Hopefully the community will enjoy them and they help out in anyway. 

The first one is "What to shoot and When", a look at ammunition choices at a given target. To be honest, the audio quality isn't great due to some major hardware issues, but these have since been corrected. I would remake this video, but unfortunately the raw footage was lost to me. 

Spoiler

The Second in the series is "Map Awareness", taking a look at how to use what the mini map shows you to your advantage. All hardware issues were resolved with this one so I'm hoping its up to scratch. 

Spoiler

Part 3. How to (Ab)Use Terrain to Your Advantage. Those bits of land in your way, what use are they to you? This vid will hopefully help you to use, and abuse the terrain to help you stay alive and sink red ships.

Spoiler

I will be adding more to this series as i make them. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave any comments. 

Vossie

• Cool 5

1,266 posts
13 battles

This is such a great idea that I'm sure will help a lot of players! Thanks so much for taking the time to share.

• Cool 1

[TF_34]
339 posts
4,345 battles
1 hour ago, Jazzyblaster said:

This is such a great idea that I'm sure will help a lot of players! Thanks so much for taking the time to share.

thanks very much! my next vid was gonna be about aiming, but @NoZoupForYou beat me to the punch line, and he did an awesome job too. oh well, will come up with something

[TF_34]
339 posts
4,345 battles
1 hour ago, WolfofWarship said:

Thanks for sharing @Vossie, great idea to help new players :D

thank you kindly :Smile_honoring:

1,266 posts
13 battles
6 hours ago, Vossie said:

thanks very much! my next vid was gonna be about aiming, but @NoZoupForYou beat me to the punch line, and he did an awesome job too. oh well, will come up with something

You're welcome! I agree he did a great job, but it's always nice to hear the different viewpoints of how to do things in the game, and honestly you can never have too many videos about aiming, haha. I'm looking forward to seeing your next video! :)

[TF_34]
339 posts
4,345 battles

Part 3. How to (Ab)Use Terrain to Your Advantage. Those bits of land in your way, what use are they to you? This vid will hopefully help you to use, and abuse the terrain to help you stay alive and sink red ships.

Spoiler