You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SirBarnick

Is there a way to see my last X battles results and ship?

8 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
5,311 battles

Is there a way to see my last X number of battles?  I'd like to see the ship I played and result of the battle.  (By "X" I mean any number of battles over any days.  I know I can see the current session, but I'd like to find out how a specific ship has been doing the last couple of weeks.)

[WOLF6]
Members
174 posts
2,056 battles
21 minutes ago, SirBarnick said:

Is there a way to see my last X number of battles?  I'd like to see the ship I played and result of the battle.  (By "X" I mean any number of battles over any days.  I know I can see the current session, but I'd like to find out how a specific ship has been doing the last couple of weeks.)

Yes.

There is a third party program called MXstat that will pull the information from your logfiles.

https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/

It will also parse any replays you have to get data that isn't in the logs (dmg per battle), and can export results to excel.

It is available in Aslains modpack if you prefer not to DL directly from the site.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,457 posts
25,353 battles

See this topic which explains how to do it with warships today. the problem is warships today gives strange lengths of time, like "last nine days" or "last 36 days"

e

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

I review wows-numbers.com, you can filter by battles random vs coop, etc.

If you click progression on the right hand side it breaks it down to each day. You can further look into stats of each day by clicking respective details buttons.

I find it provides more info options than warhips today.

Members
2 posts
5,311 battles

Thanks to everyone who responded.

The MXstat software appears to provide the most options for filtering although the software itself was a little tricky to figure out.  Once done though it was very thorough.

Also, the tip about warships.today was nice and also did the job.  I'm not sure how their "days" buttons are decided, but it turned out to have exactly the timeframe I was looking for (all the battles for the last 9 days coincided with all the battles for this month).

I was unable to get wows-numbers.com to behave the way I wanted but the tips were useful anyway.

So thanks again everybody.

Members
9,868 posts

Aslains used to contain a mod that saved your last 10 battles, no idea if it still exists.

[XBRTC]
Members
1,204 posts
7,189 battles
15 hours ago, ZoomieG said:

Yes.

There is a third party program called MXstat that will pull the information from your logfiles.

https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/

It will also parse any replays you have to get data that isn't in the logs (dmg per battle), and can export results to excel.

It is available in Aslains modpack if you prefer not to DL directly from the site.

+1 for MXStat.

I've been using this to track my matchmaking stuff, to look at changes over time in my performance, and we've been using it in clan battles for after action reports and figuring out the best team lineup to use from whoever we have available at the time.