You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[3ASF]
Members
8 posts
2,458 battles

Not sure if  it's a bug or anything but during the past few days my HSF collection portraits have stopped dropping on containers.

I know they're not supposed to drop on every container but, it has been about 4 days and 8 or so containers without even a duplicate.

I had a gut feeling something was off because the post says missions will be available until patch 0.7.5 and we are still on 0.7.3.

I miss like 2 portraits to get my IJN Yamato camo and its really bugging me.

[REVY]
Members
6,023 posts
5,102 battles
22 minutes ago, ShadowSTFU066F said:

Not sure if  it's a bug or anything but during the past few days my HSF collection portraits have stopped dropping on containers.

I know they're not supposed to drop on every container but, it has been about 4 days and 8 or so containers without even a duplicate.

I had a gut feeling something was off because the post says missions will be available until patch 0.7.5 and we are still on 0.7.3.

Reading this, I opened my crates to check and got a portrait just now.

BTFJhL6.jpg

Edited by Sventex

[3ASF]
Members
8 posts
2,458 battles
21 minutes ago, Sventex said:

Reading this, I opened my crates to check and got a portrait just now.

BTFJhL6.jpg

So that's one [edited] RNG I'm having RN

#FeelsBadMan

THX anyway

Edited by ShadowSTFU066F

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,718 battles
28 minutes ago, ShadowSTFU066F said:

So that's one [edited] RNG I'm having RN

#FeelsBadMan

THX anyway

Check the collection to make sure it is still active (Collecting).

[3ASF]
Members
8 posts
2,458 battles
11 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

Check the collection to make sure it is still active (Collecting).

It is, I first though it could be that.

I also tried disabling and then enabling again.

Edited by ShadowSTFU066F

[WOLF6]
Members
174 posts
2,056 battles
3 hours ago, ShadowSTFU066F said:

I wouldn't worry; you have plenty of time to finish.

1 - As noted, whether or not an HSF portrait drops is up to chance; you can have a dry spell, and number of containers in a row without an item has no effect on your next chance.  This is gambling 101, if you are unfamiliar--or have never been to Vegas :)

2 - The collection does not end with patch 0.7.5.  WG NA did a terrible job with the dates on this announcement; you have to go to the asia site to get the info:

A.  The button to sign up for the collection was active between 0.7.0 and 0.7.2, and is therefore no longer working.

B.  Once you signed up, you have until patch 0.7.5 to do the mission that unlocks the collection.  Since you have already started, this doesn't matter to you.

C.  The missions for the HSF ships (Yamato, Musashi, HSF Graf Spee, and HSF Harakaze) end on April 30.  After that point, HSF portraits can only be obtained in your daily containers.

D.  The actual collection will not close until 30 Sep 2018, when the HSF collaboration contract ends.

In summary, you have six months to finish your collection.

Hope this helps.