Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bacononaboat

Blyskawica Sekrits (Warning: Very Useful)

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles

What you are about to see are secrets previously hidden to the public! Only a few unicums used to guard these Sekrits but know the whole WORLD will know the truth!

BEHOLD!

blyska1.thumb.JPG.0eabdfaa7f7845a197cf9d019cd2c9c1.JPGblyska2.thumb.JPG.6fb26ba2d73b1e3e68ee23cbc0745e1a.JPG

blyska4.JPG.9ea099a35fc57ca2deb73974f1c35f1c.JPG

blyska5.thumb.JPG.9a17ae09aeb5a8091ae68ee09aa27439.JPG

blyska7.thumb.JPG.ebb0a0cbfb68ba6dc04e3b0ae0775c63.JPG

blyska8.thumb.JPG.a5b054be1eae58f0a85a9f7ba241f685.JPG

  • Cool 6
  • Funny 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,432
[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,441 battles

Seems legit

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[HINON]
Members
1,487 posts
14,548 battles

AS7kftq.png

 

Not the Blyskawica Sekrits!!!!! 

Edited by Jnobsir
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
854
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,805 posts
4,224 battles

Sigil that summons the power of the Hussars

FTFY

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
412
[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles

The real secret used to be that it was invisible. 

Edited by monpetitloup
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
1 minute ago, monpetitloup said:

The real secret used to be that it was invisible.

Shhhhhh we can't let the steam client newbies know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,315
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,465 posts
6,648 battles

I approve. Quality post, +1 for creativity and effort.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
1 minute ago, DarthZeppelin said:

I approve. Quality post, +1 for creativity and effort.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles
14 minutes ago, bacononaboat said:

Shhhhhh we can't let the steam client newbies know

ahh the good ole days of invisi-firing from another dimension for 20 minutes of hysterical chat ranting....

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
367
[XBRTC]
Members
1,197 posts
7,146 battles
1 hour ago, neptunes_wrath said:

ahh the good ole days of invisi-firing from another dimension for 20 minutes of hysterical chat ranting....

Right there with Sims and Stealth-Kutuzov. I miss those days.

 

1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I heard a vicious rumor that this thing is classed as a Destroyer.

It's where Tovarisch Stalin was from gettink idea for Khabarovsk, tovarisch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,675 battles

These are great. Please keep them coming! The infrared laser that increases fire chance is gold....:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
1 hour ago, legozer said:

These are great. Please keep them coming! The infrared laser that increases fire chance is gold....:Smile_teethhappy:

I was hoping someone would appreciate that one :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
214
[SEALZ]
Members
526 posts
5,209 battles
On 4/8/2018 at 4:35 PM, bacononaboat said:

What you are about to see are secrets previously hidden to the public! Only a few unicums used to guard these Sekrits but know the whole WORLD will know the truth!

BEHOLD!

blyska1.thumb.JPG.0eabdfaa7f7845a197cf9d019cd2c9c1.JPGblyska2.thumb.JPG.6fb26ba2d73b1e3e68ee23cbc0745e1a.JPG

blyska4.JPG.9ea099a35fc57ca2deb73974f1c35f1c.JPG

blyska5.thumb.JPG.9a17ae09aeb5a8091ae68ee09aa27439.JPG

blyska7.thumb.JPG.ebb0a0cbfb68ba6dc04e3b0ae0775c63.JPG

blyska8.thumb.JPG.a5b054be1eae58f0a85a9f7ba241f685.JPG

Do you take ship suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
33 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

Do you take ship suggestions?

Sure! but I might not be able to do it depending on whether or not it's in my port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
214
[SEALZ]
Members
526 posts
5,209 battles
Just now, bacononaboat said:

Sure! but I might not be able to do it depending on whether or not it's in my port.

Ok, how about Prinz Eugen, or if not Cleveland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
2 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

Ok, how about Prinz Eugen, or if not Cleveland.

Prinz Eugen would make for excellent memes (secondary build), but sadly I don't own it. 

But Cleveland I can do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,675 battles
12 minutes ago, bacononaboat said:

Next one I do, I should post a poll from ships I have about which one is next

 

I'm sure some creative contributors could provide you with material so you could feature any ship you wanted to do. Perhaps @LittleWhiteMouse could be a resource?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,675 battles
1 hour ago, bacononaboat said:

I was hoping someone would appreciate that one :D

I literally laughed out loud.

Your jokes re ladders are pretty solid, too.

Edited by legozer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
11 minutes ago, legozer said:

I'm sure some creative contributors could provide you with material so you could feature any ship you wanted to do. Perhaps @LittleWhiteMouse could be a resource?

Well I would appreciate it I won't bother them until this gains some more steam. It is a good idea though

Edited by bacononaboat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×