You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alexf24

Carousel fix requests

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
6,674 posts
25,825 battles

Asking (again - so far, no response - maybe this time...)

Please fix the carousel. This should not be too difficult.

Make the filter AND (currently it is OR).

If you select "show ships with a commander": works fine as expected I see only ships with a captain assigned

If you select "show ships suitable for specials" (kind of misnamed really), I expect to see the ships that already played that day to disappear, (they do not have the daily 50% bonus): it works

If you combine the two, it nullifies as it does an OR and all ships show. I want an AND so both sets of ships disappear from view. As a developer myself I do not see this as a particularly difficult task

As a bonus, it would be nice to have a new filter to only show ships set as Primary.

Thanks for your attention. Maybe this time I will get a response, you never know - (it is not the first time I ask).

Edited by alexf24
  • Cool 6

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles
13 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

If you select "show ships with a commander": works fine as expected I see only ships with a captain assigned

If you select "show ships suitable for specials" (kind of misnamed really), I expect to see the ships that already played that day to disappear, (they do not have the daily 50% bonus): it works

If you combine the two, it nullifies as it does an OR and all ships show. I want an AND so both sets of ships disappear from view. As a developer myself I do not see this as a particular different task

As a bonus, it would be nice to have a new filter to only show ships set as Primary.

Thanks for your attention. Maybe this time I will get a response, you never know - (it is not the first time I ask).

I fully endorse this idea . It would make it much easier and convenient .

P. S.  Sorry my friend out of emoji' votes . +1 I.O.U.

:Smile_honoring:

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,577 battles
9 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

If you combine the two, it nullifies as it does an OR and all ships show. I want an AND so both sets of ships disappear from view. As a developer myself I do not see this as a particular different task

Yep fix the dang thing I would like to get rid of all the ARP ships ... every freakin one of em .. have yet been unable to ... it’s also pretty much none of the ships recently played show up when that option is picked.. it really does suck

[SALVO]
Members
17,142 posts
17,811 battles

A filtering wish list:

• I'd like to see the filtering make the ships I filter out disappear the way they do in WoT, rather than just have them be "grayed out".  
  • Another thing I'd like to see is in the "Other" column of the filter is a check box for non-premium (aka regular tech tree) ships.
  • And lastly, an option I'd like to see added to the "gearbox" filter list is to not show the Clan Battles freebie tier 10's.  There are so few tier 10's that I don't have the I'd love to just be able to filter them out to not see them at all.

[SALVO]
Members
17,142 posts
17,811 battles
49 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Yep fix the dang thing I would like to get rid of all the ARP ships ... every freakin one of em .. have yet been unable to ... it’s also pretty much none of the ships recently played show up when that option is picked.. it really does suck

Just use the Gearbox filter to make them disappear, and you won't have to see them again.  

Honestly, though, I wish that they'd have given the option to sell them way back when.  I loved doing the missions, if for no other reason than I like working missions.  But when the reward is something that isn't very appealing, it seems to me that the best way to make everyone happy is to be able to see such ships.  The people who like those ships get to keep the ships, and the people who don't like nor want the ships could sell them for credits and keep the port slot.  Seems like a total win-win situation to me.  But sadly, it seems like that proverbial ship has sailed. 

(Heck, the ARP ships would have been more appealing to play if their ARP skins came with the basic -3%/-4% camo benefits, if nothing else.)

Members
1,154 posts
3,146 battles

I wish the picture of the ship in the carousel showed the ship's camo, but maybe that's just me being too picky. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,577 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Just use the Gearbox filter to make them disappear, and you won't have to see them again.  

Honestly, though, I wish that they'd have given the option to sell them way back when.  I loved doing the missions, if for no other reason than I like working missions.  But when the reward is something that isn't very appealing, it seems to me that the best way to make everyone happy is to be able to see such ships.  The people who like those ships get to keep the ships, and the people who don't like nor want the ships could sell them for credits and keep the port slot.  Seems like a total win-win situation to me.  But sadly, it seems like that proverbial ship has sailed. 

(Heck, the ARP ships would have been more appealing to play if their ARP skins came with the basic -3%/-4% camo benefits, if nothing else.)

I’m carousel challenged I guess ...but what’s the”Gearbox filter” 

[SALVO]
Members
17,142 posts
17,811 battles
3 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I’m carousel challenged I guess ...but what’s the”Gearbox filter” 

look on the right side of the screen just above the carousel.  There's a little "gear" shaped button.  Click it, and there are  more filters for things to show or not show.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
614 posts
4,902 battles
9 minutes ago, Crucis said:

look on the right side of the screen just above the carousel.  There's a little "gear" shaped button.  Click it, and there are  more filters for things to show or not show.

Correct, you can hide or limit not only the ARP ship's but unique camo's such as Romas or the haloween event

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,577 battles
21 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Thanks