Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
colakid

convert Exp to free exp

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[FOAD]
Members
1 post

I lie the game of ships. I also like to play tanks. Made by the same company. I would like to see all the experience i earn using an elited ship automatically converted to free exp. I think this would help alot of players and provide a greater range of ships because now players could use free exp to research other nations.

Thank you

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,561
[HINON]
Supertester
18,979 posts
12,488 battles

Selling doubloons for the conversion of XP to free XP is one of WGs most reliable sources of income. Why would they give that up?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

they should also give players unlimited credits, the ability to buy premium ships with credits, free consumables, and guarantee a win every other match. :cap_book:

it ain't gonna happen. earn it or pay for it, but you aren't getting it free. this is already a free to play game with numerous freebies. they have to make money somehow, and selling things like the ability to convert xp is a preferable alternative to what some less reputable companies do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
161
[WPP]
Members
458 posts
5,133 battles

How would it help players?  I’m guessing there is an assumption there that’s taken to be universal, but it may not be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,615
[SALVO]
Members
16,721 posts
17,314 battles
51 minutes ago, MidnightShamalan said:

they should also give players unlimited credits, the ability to buy premium ships with credits, free consumables, and guarantee a win every other match. :cap_book:

it ain't gonna happen. earn it or pay for it, but you aren't getting it free. this is already a free to play game with numerous freebies. they have to make money somehow, and selling things like the ability to convert xp is a preferable alternative to what some less reputable companies do.

Midnight, I do wish that WoT would loosen up its credit earning so that it wasn't as hard to grind out credits.  This is one of the things I like about WoWS much more than WoT.  Earning credits simply isn't an issue in WoWS. With premium time and some good credit earning higher tier premium ships, you can grind out credits a lot easier, which makes playing the game a LOT more fun than it is over in WoT.

As for the rest, I agree with you that they need to make money, and have no problem with the need to spend real money to convert XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
717
[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
1 hour ago, colakid said:

I also like to play tanks. Made by the same company

 

1 hour ago, colakid said:

all the experience i earn using an elited ship automatically converted to free exp

 Where in all the years that you have played WoT have you seen this even be a rumor of happening with xp earned by elite tanks (TD's/mediums/lights or arty) ? 

1 hour ago, Lert said:

Selling doubloons for the conversion of XP to free XP is one of WGs most reliable sources of income. Why would they give that up?

This is the same in WoT as it is in WoWs or for that matter WoWp .

:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,768
Members
9,873 posts

People seem so determined to feed the trolls these days...:Smile_amazed:

1 post, blocked stats? Paging Captain Obvious!

Jpju0NC.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles

I am all for it, and not only Elite Ships, Premiums too, but I think WG won't be.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles

:Smile_popcorn:

sorry bad idea as generate no INCOME for WoW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[KSC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
6,570 battles

great idea now I don't have to grind lines when I can just play one ship and use all that free exp I have to get other ships. (sarcasm) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×