Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Davos takes on the Buffalo...

8 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Well lookie what I found...

bXEFase.jpg

This was total curb stomping...Sunday morning is dark and full of terrors... :Smile_hiding:

[YORHA]
Members
3,244 posts

I don't get Sunday mornings.

Now I almost never complain about teams but boy howdy... this morning has been awful.  Only two matches and my team got steamrolled both games.  Both tier X games. I mean it was awful.

First game I was top of my team and second I was number 3.  In a NEW ORLEANS!

Edited by JCC45

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Yeah...its been...interesting...sorry about the lack of in game screen shots...was too busy getting my @$$ kicked... :Smile_facepalm:

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,579 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Haven't run into one yet.

I've seen the ship in question on both sides of the battle.

:cap_cool:

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles

I saw a Buffalo in the wild a few days ago on my team. I don't recall how well she did.

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles
4 hours ago, JCC45 said:

I don't get Sunday mornings.

Now I almost never complain about teams but boy howdy... this morning has been awful.  Only two matches and my team got steamrolled both games.  Both tier X games. I mean it was awful.

First game I was top of my team and second I was number 3.  In a NEW ORLEANS!

I dunno man, I've had some nightmare games of late in TX. A lot of stuff that shouldn't be happening kinda things, games over in 6 minutes, lots of AFK/Slow Loads, or matches so passive you're 2/3rd the way in and there are no kills or caps yet. Genuinely bizarre gameplay. In my games of late, it's been hard to get any "frontline" support in my DDs like Z-52, but something like Fletcher is more capable (and Gearing too I'd think, just haven't got her yet) with how the masses are Randoming these days. 

A big part of what I feel is going on is that players that shouldn't be playing Tier 10 boats are playing tier 10. Any mistake that is made is magnified and it's the reason you're down 3-4 ships in the opening few minutes, and it's a situation you just aren't coming back from when the ships are so ultra tuned and vulnerable all at the same time. 1 mistake is death and the people playing the tiers either know that and hide like crazy, or don't know it and sacrifice themselves in the process. Been weird.

It just feels like people rushed up the tiers as fast as they could and now they only play T10 ships no matter how "lost" it is on them, is the vibe I'm getting for my average high tiers round of late.

Sign in to follow this