You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AmericanHero_2

[TASA] The American Seal Armada Recruiting Statement

1 comment in this topic

[AAF1]
Members
5 posts
3,396 battles

Hello Everyone, [TASA] The American Seal Armada is looking:cap_look: for Competitive:cap_rambo: and Active:cap_like: members. We operate in the eastern time region. We're very competitive in clan battles as well as random. We have a Code of Honor that TASA lives by. This clan does have clan events like Civil Wars and other fun clan activies. We're very social and we supportive for one another. We have a discord that all members must have. We have a ranking system:Smile_medal: that's not hard to follow. For clan battles, We have four teams that will battle one night when their team is call to battle.  Requirements Must be 18+ of age, Have a 1,000 battles experience:cap_old:, Teamwork skills, Have a Tier six or higher:Smile_great:(Clan Battles must have your own Tier ten ship to participate), Mic for discord, A Good Attitude, and A Sense of Humor.:cap_book: For further details Contact me in-game AmericanHero_2  or in the comments. I'll reply back to you as soon as I can. :Smile_honoring: Hope to see an application from you in the near future and thank you for your time. Please reply if you're interested. Thank You.

seal.jpg