You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Try to Earn Something..Play Like Crap

7 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,309 battles

Everytime I try to earn something, I immediatley begin to play like crap. Before the cat promotion, top of the heap most games..now I can't seem to fight my way out of a wet paper bag. 

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
13 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Everytime I try to earn something, I immediatley begin to play like crap. Before the cat promotion, top of the heap most games..now I can't seem to fight my way out of a wet paper bag. 

Its not you man, its prime time now so with that comes head scratching team moments.

[TF-64]
Members
365 posts
12,610 battles

Just glad I'm not alone doing that. Oh WG wants to give you a few days premium time? How do you like that 30% winrate for that time period? Trying to win a freemium? Good luck with that extra rng and poor personal play you're going to have. 

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,809 battles
53 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

just ignore the fact that your trying win stuff and just play normal  don't even check how your going until your ready  to have a break of the game, i thought i was going to miss out on the gold for France event as i was on the last set of missions had 2 days to do it in but was working most of the time but surprise surprise even in the limited time i had to play i finished the event with a day to spare.

regards

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

That's the idea with contests. missions and flags, that insidious little voice "just play a few more..."

4 losses in a row I'm gone.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,760 posts
11,146 battles

Your losing focus of what needs to be done, in the game at a particular time, your trying to get torp damage when you should be taking back that cap.

Your out to wide when you should be scouting for your bb against an enemy DD, your not shooting the DD if your in a CA, there's so many things but it comes down to. 

Forget the mission it will complete itself if you play how your supposed to play

Edited by CriMiNaL__
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
71 posts
2,870 battles

I find that in this situation Co-op and Scenarios are the place to be