KiriyaAoiPzIV

Unable to login to game since 0.7.3.0

17 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
4,082 battles

Hello, ever since .7.3.0 I've been unable to login to the game 95% of the time. I'll click "connect" and it either kicks me back to the login after a few seconds, or will sit and spin for a minute or two before kicking back. I was able to login exactly once today, and it kicked me out after a few minutes of being in port, and it sill sat at the login for 3 minutes before it loaded into port. I have completely reinstalled the game, have no mods installed. I've checked my firewall settings and logs, nothing. No other games I have have any issues. Does anyone have any suggestions, or is there a known issue? No other changes have been made to my setup since the last time I played, other than the .7.3.0 upgrade.

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
496 posts
8,381 battles

Join the club,

Enjoy the email merry-go-round with "support" once you put in a ticket with them.

Beta Testers
36 posts
6,792 battles
15 hours ago, KiriyaAoiPzIV said:

Fan [edited]tastic, at least I'm not the only one having the issue I guess?

what hardware are you running?Rysen maybe? Greybeard and i have similar systems with Rysen on them

Members
6 posts
4,082 battles
On 4/8/2018 at 11:13 AM, jameshowlett said:

what hardware are you running?Rysen maybe? Greybeard and i have similar systems with Rysen on them

Wait, really? This is an issue with Ryzen based systems? I am indeed running a Ryzen 5 1600... Interesting...

[TDG]
Members
1,134 posts
5,736 battles
23 minutes ago, KiriyaAoiPzIV said:

Wait, really? This is an issue with Ryzen based systems? I am indeed running a Ryzen 5 1600... Interesting...

Same CPU I have in my system.  No issue in getting logged in.

Members
3 posts
1,472 battles

Have this same issue and have a Ryzen 2400G

New PC today, brand new install. Not from steam. Version is the same in OP title. Any news??

Edited by WabbitFugger

Members
3 posts
1,472 battles

Just wanna say to those running Ryzen, update your drivers... it seems updating my drivers and deleting my preferences then restarting fixed my issue.

Had amazing support from edward at wargaming. 7minute it took for a response, a helpful one too! :D

Members
3 posts
1,472 battles

Nevermind I spoke too soon. Tried to login again just for few matches and same error, i'm all updated so no idea what is causing this.

And i know it's not my end so i guess, whatever?

Edited by WabbitFugger

Members
2 posts

I had this problem also.

But it was because of the latest BIOS update of motherboard.

Ryzen 1700

MSI B350 Tomahawk with bios 7A34v1G.

And as your not able to degrade your bios I simply got a new ASUS X370 Pro.

Now it all works like a charm again.

I know it might be over the top to swap the motherboard but I simply was not waiting for a new bios update.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
496 posts
8,381 battles
14 hours ago, FluggerNO said:

I had this problem also.

But it was because of the latest BIOS update of motherboard.

Ryzen 1700

MSI B350 Tomahawk with bios 7A34v1G.

And as your not able to degrade your bios I simply got a new ASUS X370 Pro.

Now it all works like a charm again.

I know it might be over the top to swap the motherboard but I simply was not waiting for a new bios update.

Found a much cheaper solution than buying another motherboard,

Just waiting for some responses from the others if that fixes it for them or not before contacting support.

Members
6 posts
2,470 battles

Same here, worked great on Saturday 4/14/18, but on Sunday, can't get past the "CONNECT" on client.  Its not just msi, I have an Asrock x370 with the 4.6 bios, which has worked fine for a month, in fact this is the best bios yet in my opinion, it fixed my nmve rd400 from not being seen on soft reboot.  Looking at what was installed via windows 10, kb4093112 was installed on Saturday, which has some microcode updates.  It may be related or may not, I uninstalled it, tried to run the client same issue.   I have also removed radeon drivers and re-installed.  Put one version back and tried, no go, have left the updated 8.3.  

My specs:

Ryzen 1700x

Radeon Vega 64

Asrock x370 mb, w/16gb of gskill running at 3200

Members
6 posts
2,470 battles

Ok, what actually worked in my case....clear the cmos. 

I'm thinking the ryzen code pushed with KB4093112 required a cmos reset on certain boards.  I can now play the game.  My other computer, an FX8350 is not affected.

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
496 posts
8,381 battles
20 hours ago, spurt_n_squirt said:

Ok, what actually worked in my case....clear the cmos. 

I'm thinking the ryzen code pushed with KB4093112 required a cmos reset on certain boards.  I can now play the game.  My other computer, an FX8350 is not affected.

Nice. Here's hoping that is the simple fix for anyone else with an AM4 system and the latest BIOS.

Members
6 posts
2,470 battles

To be more specific, if you have overclocked your cpu/memory which I did, the game looks at this for some reason.   But it didn't care until last update(think it was the small update since 0.7.3).  

And of course, it seems only some systems are affected.  

If you chase this, you will see world of tanks had this very issue a couple of years ago.  Somebody gimped the multi-thread support, thus blocking users from playing.  

Members
6 posts
2,470 battles

And with version .7.4, still can't play with any overclock.  First game I've every played that goes the less performance route.