Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Marcus1870

The Science of Victory Hit ships with 6 torpedoes

21 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
998 battles

Question,

What are the requirements to do the task "hit ships with ship torpedoes 6 times"?  I used a tier 3 Russian Destroyer and in two games hit with 7 and 8 torpedoes respectively.  My tasks still say 2/6 and have not changed.  Am I missing something?

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles

Minimum tier for the camo missions is 5. If you do some of the other campaigns like science of victory the required tiers may vary.

Members
2,092 posts
8,095 battles

It might help to specify the specific task and mission you're having issues with

Members
12 posts
998 battles

Maybe I am confused on the entire concept.  I have completed all other tasks within Mission 1 including the final task.  Could that mean that  I do not and cant complete that task since that mission is done?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles

my bad, i was referenced to Honorable mission. sorry

your correct, tier3 to t10, prefer in random battle. you had to play in random and prefer to play with dd, or cruiser that had torp equiped

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Members
12 posts
998 battles

hmm ok so I thought the task was already selected and I clicked on my destroyer in random battle,  do I need to select it from that screen?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles
5 minutes ago, Marcus1870 said:

Could that mean that  I do not and cant complete that task since that mission is done?

no, it there, you can alway come back for any missed mission

Members
12 posts
998 battles

I'll try selecting battle from that screen with the destroyer already selected,  maybe the prefer part is what I am missing, lol.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles
1 minute ago, Marcus1870 said:

do I need to select it from that screen?

yes, you need to selected the mission and accept, before go to battle, check if the mission is selected in your port screen then go battle

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,309 battles

^ In that screen shot (*edit, oops, now it is the screen shot two up) on the left side of the screen, are the 2 or 3 tasks you have selected to complete.  You can have two selected if you are a free player, three if you are on premium time.

If you don't have a task selected, you can't complete it.

The task you are asking about has to be completed in Random battle mode with Tier III-X ships.

Your port screen shows you have 3 tasks selected.  Those are the only 3 you can complete, unless you un-select one and select another.  I can't tell by your screen shots which tasks you have selected.

Edited by desmo_2

Members
12 posts
998 battles

I believe it is selected.  Right now I have the free premium account so access to 3 tasks.  Two tasks selected in Mission 2 and the one in Mission 1.  Says in progress for the task in question.

image.png

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles

well then, the next step is to test it.

go ply random battle with a dd or cruiser that had torp equiped

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
146 posts
6,052 battles
17 minutes ago, Marcus1870 said:

this is my port screen

image.png

Per your screenshots, you are playing in Co-op, you must do the torp hits in Random.

10 minutes ago, Marcus1870 said:

I believe it is selected.  Right now I have the free premium account so access to 3 tasks.  Two tasks selected in Mission 2 and the one in Mission 1.  Says in progress for the task in question.

image.png

Hard to see in the screenshot, but the missions have wording on them that say you are in the wrong battle selection. (or something along that line) Co-op does not work for completing those missions.

Members
12 posts
998 battles

Yup problem solved.  I had to click the random battle on that screen.  It was on co op.  I thought at the port screen when I was clicking battle it was a random battle. Thank you all for your responses though.

Sign in to follow this