Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NATOMarksman

HSF Commander Bundle (move to Feedback if needed)

4 comments in this topic

Members
757 posts
3,938 battles

This is my first time posting here, so hi.

I didn't manage to snag the HSF Commander bundle or any of the non-ship bound commanders before it closed.

Does anyone know if the non-ship bound commanders will come back before the collaboration ends, or are they gone for good? Found it kind of odd how short the promotion lasted, considering how they're still making HSF content (Isoroku commander) and they commissioned the voice acting only to offer it for a single month.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,705 posts
11,320 battles

Hello, welcome to the forums.

I suspect they will offer it again for a short time before the end of the collaboration, I mean they wanna make money. But this is complete speculation on my part. Unfortunately, those that know can't/won't say.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
36 minutes ago, NATOMarksman said:

This is my first time posting here, so hi.

I didn't manage to snag the HSF Commander bundle or any of the non-ship bound commanders before it closed.

Does anyone know if the non-ship bound commanders will come back before the collaboration ends, or are they gone for good? Found it kind of odd how short the promotion lasted, considering how they're still making HSF content (Isoroku commander) and they commissioned the voice acting only to offer it for a single month.

I'm still hoping they come back. I missed my window by a few hours when attempting to maximize the PremTime the bundle came with. 

Was hoping they were back for the week with Isoroku... 

[TF16B]
Members
8,039 posts
16,977 battles

Welcome aboard!

...and yeah; I hope they come back too. Went away before I could decide to get them.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Sign in to follow this