You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mrieder79

Do Khabarovsk WR stats reflect recent nerfs?

7 comments in this topic

[ICBM]
Members
295 posts
4,836 battles

Clarification: I am not looking for Khaba buffs. She's a blast.  

I am, however, curious whether or not the stats I see on the WOWS statistics websites reflect the recent nerfs (and yes, I know there are buffs in there, too)  or just take all Khaba info. For example, I've seen guys with 168 games in the ship with avg damage of 140k and top damage of 350k.  I'm nowhere near that. Best damage is 159 and i've got about 250 battles in khab. avg is in the 50s.  

Also, I usually place in the top 50% of my team and it isnt unusual to get top 3 or 4. However all my khab stats are below the NA server average. 

I'm just wondering if there is a lot of old data from back when Khab was super OP and if that is skewing data mining sites making players with nerfed khabs look substandard.

Thanks for any replies. Please, don't focus fire me about how strong the Khab is. Again, I'm not asking for buffs, just info.  

Thx. 

Edited by mrieder79

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

I know you don’t want a buff, but I want one...

i want to get rid of those torplaunchers to get a lower det chance and +2 in speed ;D

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,307 posts
11,399 battles

I only have a 14 point captain on him right now, so maybe I'm dragging the stats down.

I am far better with Trashkent. 

[-BSS-]
Members
384 posts
5,868 battles

The stats on sites are usually all time stats, some sites allow for filtering by date ranges, you could look at the most recent month for example.

Im absolutely horrible in my Khaba, I have some really sweet games and then a run of absolutely horrible,  very inconsistent, I don’t find it fun at the moment

• Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
295 posts
4,836 battles

I'm pretty sure a lot of the really high stats are from pre-nerf. 

Regarding my experinece in Khab, I have my only 19 pt captain on khab and I feel like that is key for consistent performance. When I switched from BFT to DE and SI to Vigilance, games got so much easier for me. Vigilance is key. I've only been torped once since I got it and that was pretty much point-blank. I've seen a lot of people say Khab has a low skill floor, but I think the nerfs changed that somewhat. I found Tashkent far easier for quite some time. Takes some practice to really make Khaba work, but once it clicks, the ship is dynamite.

[-BSS-]
Members
384 posts
5,868 battles
15 hours ago, mrieder79 said:

Clarification: I am not looking for Khaba buffs. She's a blast.  

I am, however, curious whether or not the stats I see on the WOWS statistics websites reflect the recent nerfs (and yes, I know there are buffs in there, too)  or just take all Khaba info. For example, I've seen guys with 168 games in the ship with avg damage of 140k and top damage of 350k.  I'm nowhere near that. Best damage is 159 and i've got about 250 battles in khab. avg is in the 50s.  

Also, I usually place in the top 50% of my team and it isnt unusual to get top 3 or 4. However all my khab stats are below the NA server average. 

I'm just wondering if there is a lot of old data from back when Khab was super OP and if that is skewing data mining sites making players with nerfed khabs look substandard.

Thanks for any replies. Please, don't focus fire me about how strong the Khab is. Again, I'm not asking for buffs, just info.  

Thx. 

Stats for the last 2 weeks for Khaba:

Win Rate = 53.63%

Avg Damage = 64,756

Avg XP = 1,581

Damage is up from all time average slightly, win rate and average XP are slightly down.

[ICBM]
Members
295 posts
4,836 battles

Cool. thanks for the stats. What site did you grab them from? I'm still up in the air on which site i like best