You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I Have a Very Irritating Issue With Chat in Game

7 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts

And it's been bugging me for a while :Smile_facepalm:  Anything Anything at all pop's up while  typing message,   And in battle yeah  you're better not typing much it's true,   However while in port everytime your trying tell a friend something in chat anytime an event from announcing a defeat to a win or anything else everything you've typed is Wiped out and you have to start over  this has to change:etc_swear::etc_red_button:

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Don't leave the Battle till it ends. Simple fix,besides you may learn something sticking around watching the devastation or find an easter egg looking around the map after death.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,716 posts
11,332 battles

In in-game chat sucks. I just talk to people through discord.

• Cool 1

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,690 battles

i think they mean more if your in port talking to friend or clan and you have typed something already but need to check something before you finish it when you click back on box to start typing what you typed has gone and you have yo start again which is  a pain at times

Members
4,452 posts
6,164 battles
10 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Don't leave the Battle till it ends. Simple fix,besides you may learn something sticking around watching the devastation or find an easter egg looking around the map after death.

I usually stick around when I am dead just to see the 2 full health ships that did nothing until we had no chance to win FINALLY enter the fight and get focus fired by the 6-7 reds that are left....and killed.....defeat. I love the angst it causes me. :Smile_teethhappy:

What are they thinking?  Always mystifies me....kinda.

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles
7 minutes ago, dmckay said:

What are they thinking?  Always mystifies me....kinda.

Well it's simple. In their minds they are lending support from the rear. They like having high HP and are deathly afraid of DDs, so they won't get near the reds until it's a sure win, or their battling team-mates forward get decimated and the reds come after their big fat HP pinatas.

• Cool 1

Members
4,452 posts
6,164 battles
2 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Well it's simple. In their minds they are lending support from the rear. They like having high HP and are deathly afraid of DDs, so they won't get near the reds until it's a sure win, or their battling team-mates forward get decimated and the reds come after their big fat HP pinatas.

Ya I know.  This issue gets beat to death on the forums cause we all see it but it drives me nuts....losing games because some players won't fight until it's too late. Then why the HELL did they download the damn game. It's my single biggest pet peeve. Actually I comment about this too much I do reckon. It will never change.