Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

52 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,823
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
e·lite
əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
noun
 
  1. 1.
    a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.
    "the elite of Britain's armed forces"
    synonyms: best, pick, cream, crème de la crème, flower, nonpareil, elect; 
    high society, jet set, beautiful people, beau monde, haut monde, glitterati; 
    aristocracy, nobility, upper class
    "hobnobbing with Southport's elite"
    The Bar is set by your peers.
    Not by what you think.
    WoWs Elite are the top 1%
    99% percent are the "Wanna Bee's"
    Get off your High Horse if you part of the 99%
    1% can and will give good advice.
    The rest are full of themselves.
     

     

     

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
161
[WPP]
Members
451 posts
5,082 battles

I don’t “wanna be” unless you mean a “casual player who likes to play ships once in a while.”

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,850
[O7]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
10,659 posts
7,555 battles

This feels like a bait thread. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,026
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,139 posts
8,762 battles
Just now, 1nv4d3rZ1m said:

This feels like a bait thread. 

Bait or a rant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,294 posts
7,966 battles

I don't wanna be a pinhead no more...

D-U-M-B - Everyone's accusing me

Gabba Gabba HEY! Gabba Gabba HEY!! Gabba Gabba HEY!!!

 

Edited by lemekillmister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,582
[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,276 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:
e·lite
əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
noun
 
  1. 1.
    a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.
    "the elite of Britain's armed forces"
    synonyms: best, pick, cream, crème de la crème, flower, nonpareil, elect; 
    high society, jet set, beautiful people, beau monde, haut monde, glitterati; 
    aristocracy, nobility, upper class
    "hobnobbing with Southport's elite"
    The Bar is set by your peers.
    Not by what you think.
    WoWs Elite are the top 1%
    99% percent are the "Wanna Bee's"
    Get off your High Horse if you part of the 99%
    1% can and will give good advice.
    The rest are full of themselves.
     

     

     

What a totally snobby, elitist attitude!  Actually, it's those 1% you mention that are full of themselves, including the stuff they'll find in their intestines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,582
[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,276 battles
42 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

So your point is....?

He just wants to insult 99% of the players in the game for no good reason.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles
17 minutes ago, Crucis said:

He just wants to insult 99% of the players in the game for no good reason.

but.,..... when someone that is part of that 99%.... a BIG PART at that... you would think that would not be a wise thing to do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,823
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
14 minutes ago, Crucis said:

He just wants to insult 99% of the players in the game for no good reason.

No if you read the OP it is the Definition of Elite.

The People who have truly achieved Elite Status don't Post the Crap you read here.

They are Elite.

Only the wanna bee's Look to the stats to "Prove anything"

these are the WoWs Elite....

RIrlncd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles
3 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

No if you read the OP it is the Definition of Elite.

The People who have truly achieved Elite Status don't Post the Crap you read here.

They are Elite.

Only the wanna bee's Look to the stats to "Prove anything"

these are the WoWs Elite....

RIrlncd.png

so if someone has less than 2.5k games he is ELITE>>>??? only ONE player here has more than that...
When people with 5K plus games that are hanging around 70 % WR.... they are what exactly???

Edited by neptunes_wrath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,850
[O7]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
10,659 posts
7,555 battles
23 minutes ago, Crucis said:

He just wants to insult 99% of the players in the game for no good reason.

No this thread is not about shaming or insulting those players. Its about shaming the good players by engaging in the behavior that the OP believes good players engage in. 

4 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

No if you read the OP it is the Definition of Elite.

The People who have truly achieved Elite Status don't Post the Crap you read here.

They are Elite.

Only the wanna bee's Look to the stats to "Prove anything"

these are the WoWs Elite....

RIrlncd.png

Posts a list of mostly rerolls to show the elite of this game. Also are you implying that the server has 700 people in total? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS]
Beta Testers
208 posts
9,331 battles
5 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

so if someone has less than 2.5k games he is ELITE>>>??? only ONE player here has more than that...
When people with 5K plus games that are hanging around 70 % WR.... they are what exactly???

So you have to re-roll to become elite is what I get from it, well and you have to be good after becoming a re-roll

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles
1 minute ago, Sheikh_Abdullah_Madjin said:

So you have to re-roll to become elite is what I get from it, well and you have to be good after becoming a re-roll

SO4XGbE.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Being elite and giving good advice aren't really related. Imagine a Venn diagram. There's three circles: knowing what needs to be done, being able to do what needs to be done, and being able to communicate what needs to be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,865
[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,771 posts
12,878 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:
WoWs Elite are the top 1%
99% percent are the "Wanna Bee's"

 

If someone is 98.999999999999999999999, would they be elite or a wanna bee?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
584
[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,699 battles

Couple of very important lessons to be learned and remembered about that 1 and the 99, the 99 can and will beat the crap out of that 1 every time, the 99 can and will out vote the 1 every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles
4 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

So what I am reading is the 99% want the Bar Lowered.

just how exactly is seven players 1%  ??
You never answered that guy.... your post suggests the server has 700 people if you show SEVEN players as a `1% elite, with only ONE of them above 24oo games and the rest less than 2K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,823
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

TO the top players of wows NA Great job The rest of the Prt sc is too large so just the top 7 are shown.

24 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

just how exactly is seven players 1%  ??
You never answered that guy.... your post suggests the server has 700 people if you show SEVEN players as a `1% elite, with only ONE of them above 24oo games and the rest less than 2K

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,563
Members
17,746 posts
5,084 battles
3 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:
  1.  
      Elite are the top 1%
    99% percent are the "Wanna Bee's"
    Get off your High Horse if you part of the 99%
    1% can and will give good advice.
    The rest are full of themselves.
     

     

     

Untrue.

Any one of the 99% could be quoting one of the 1% verbatim.

And what if none of that 1% uses the forums? Who do we get advice from?

What if someone's unsure whether or not they should go full broadside to unmask all their guns? Do only the 1% know the right answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles
46 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

TO the top players of wows NA Great job The rest of the Prt sc is too large so just the top 7 are shown.

 

top 6 re-rolls plus ONE really good epic player...
That does not even validate the other 6 for anything other than recognition of throwing in the towel and starting over....
Nothing ELITE about them.. at all, sry man

 

tXxMQMd.gif

Edited by neptunes_wrath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,165 posts
501 battles

I want to know how this thread is STILL active...
It is NOT even remotely constructive...
Offers NO advice on game, ships, tactics, etc etc.
Is basically stat shaming EVERYONE except the 7 players shown...
With the new nods making sure we all follow the content rules... I am surprised, to say the least..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×