Hello everyone.    It's with a heavy heart that I write this post. Last night, dseehafer suffered a heart attack and eventual heart failure. He passed away last night surrounded by his friends, family, and wife.    Dseehafer was a well known and respected member of this here community. Sharing his great knowledge of botes and lakers to us and the community as a whole. He brought us the A Detailed Look At series, and the What's the Difference series showing off stuff about these ships we didn't know about. I'll link them below for you to read and see his fine work.  Dseehafer was also my first friend in this community. I always looked forward to his posts and read them all, giving them an upvote because it deserved it. I always logged onto the forums just for his work, and for me to be able to talk with him and get to know him was an honor.    He was someone I always respected, and loved to talk to about ships at all hours of the day. I will miss him dearly, Hinon will miss him, and all here will miss him.   From me, from HINON, and from all of the community: Fair winds, and following seas Dseehafer.  Roger Blough, dseehafer's favorite ship. Tirpitz, dseehafers favorite warship.     https://forum.worldofwarships.com/profile/1002955287-dseehafer/