You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DemonW0lf

Today is my birthday

17 comments in this topic

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
193 posts

Well today I turn 30. I don't feel like I'm older but that's it I suspose. Working today so I learned my lesson for next year so I'll be sure to ask for it off. I was thinking the other day that I know a few other places give you stuff on your birthday so why can't war gaming give us a crate or two that contains just random stuff. Just an idea.

[INTEL]
Members
6,730 posts
26,463 battles

Congratulations!

The idea would require proof of ID so they know. Do you want that info with them? Without it you could be adding any date you want to the profile, and changing it whenever you want. It's the 'net after all.

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
309 posts
5,348 battles
2 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Congratulations!

The idea would require proof of ID so they know. Do you want that info with them? Without it you could be adding any date you want to the profile, and changing it whenever you want. It's the 'net after all.

Why? Everyone has one birthday. Who cares if you use a different day?

i for one like this. Doesn’t have to be a super crate some cool cammies and flags would be great.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,107 posts
12,053 battles
3 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Congratulations!

Not really a need for ID. Even if they lie about what day its still only one day a year. Just don't allow people to change the date once set. (not like birthdays change)

Members
1,139 posts
6,415 battles

Cannot even imagine spending time playing a game like this at 30. Oh well. A different time and a different mindset.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,419 posts
12,790 battles

Happy Birthday!