You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Late Night Glitch

13 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,784 posts
12,916 battles

Circled ships were either AFK at start or lost connection in first five minutes.  There were more out then I've circled.  I just circled the once I know were out.  Some of our guys DC'd and were back in later.  Really weird match.  It was a win for us, but not indicative of any skill.  Although some reds were fighting back, enough DC'd that it was one sided by numbers.

shot-18_04.07_05_03.52-0596.thumb.jpg.96ff81938f7e157f7f8bc9bb084e0a13.jpg

[SIDE]
Members
1,205 posts
8,668 battles

Seems to be a problem, possibly with this last patch fixing the FPS problems(just my guess). Lot of posts recently on crashing, rendering problems etc.

[VW]
Members
1,846 posts
12,290 battles

This has been happening to me, seems to show up every 4 or so matches and requires game restart to overcome. I have posted in he patch bugs thread, i encourage any experiencing same issue to do so as well.

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
312 posts
3,609 battles

This happened to me tonight.  got D/Ced managed to reconnect.  Shoot a few times.  Then Blap.  No more connection to WG (In terms of connecting to the WoWS server via login).  Tried restarting client/game no dice.

[FARQD]
Members
308 posts
5,910 battles

In a couple of matches I played in the last hour many complained about this happening to them. I didn't face any such issues. 

Edited by sansfaille

[PVE]
Members
106 posts
9,999 battles

I DC'd myself first time ever at the same time?.......

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
176 posts

I've had this happen to me a few times and when I did manage to login the game crashes. However once the battle is over i could login

[WOLF9]
Members
252 posts
3,812 battles

Two Critical Errors tonight causing the game to crash.  Both times I was off to a good start in a winnable match.  Was able to reconnect both times but was not able to do much when I did as I died very shortly after.  Looked like other players also crashed in the same game.  Saw what seemed like above normal numbers of AFKs tonight, which makes me wonder if there were a lot of people experiencing issues.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

I disconnected about the same time as this post, thankfully the battle ended a second before, but took me 20 mins to log in again, server kept kicking me out.  back on again just in time to get one more game in to get my other container before the official reset.

[CUTE]
Members
5,160 posts
3,436 battles

I had a similar game a day or two ago. 2 afk, a couple slow loads and our game was done in under 6 minutes at T10. So fun and engaging.

I also had a weird thing happen yesterday. I hit "leave q" saw port, then DC'd. Tried to relog but said "server unavailable". Tried relogging again and I loaded into a match...

Edited by Canadatron

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

Complete freeze and crash about 15 mins ago, happened to 3 of us in coop mode (we still won).

[-BSS-]
Members
386 posts
5,956 battles

A team mate and I both had hard freeze and needed to reboot in a match last night, somewhere along the way over the last 2-3 patches I’ve started to experience total system lockups, not the wows client error where it is possible to tab out of the program, complete lock up usually with a persistent sound humming along.

I wonder if there is a common in game trigger that is causing client lock ups or something for some users