You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ace_04

The Ship You Love to Hate

49 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,942 battles

Just a real quick question.....what is the one ship you absolutely hate playing against the most?

Got a feeling Khab and Conqueror are going to be popular choices here....

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

I hate the Khab.

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
117 posts
3,569 battles

Well let's see my list starts with the Belfast, Khab, Conqueror, Kutuzov, and any carrier that is using AP bombs.

• Cool 1

Members
216 posts
2,026 battles

GZ, Shokaku, Hiryu, Saipan, any UK BB that is firing HE all the time, Belfast, etc 

Ships that are oversized charcoal grills are also on the list for me.

Members
615 posts
7,267 battles

I would agree to those who says/include GZ...

Not to mention I once Detonated a Musashi on GZ with AP Bombs...

[WORX]
Members
1,640 posts
12,695 battles

CV- I think the KAGA was number one but the Graf Zeppline is hot on her heels hands down

BB- Off hand its a tie depending on what tier, in the lower tiers its the

1. Arkensas Beta
  2. Guilieo Cesare

In the upper tiers

1. the Tier X German BB Grober Kurfurts who is immune to Citadels, quick to give YOU citadels, overall laughing troll ship
  2. Yamato king of the BBs

The Conqueror is more of a fire starter  BB, but with flat out fire power of deleting ships from the board. These 2 ships I hate with a passion to face.

Cruisers-  Right off hand the ZAO

DD- Any American DD in the upper tiers.

Cheers!

Edited by Navalpride33

Members
1,690 posts
7,230 battles

Midway, Hak, Hindenburg driven by competent players.

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles

Speaking as a BB player:

Shima par excellence. Drop your guard for a few mins, you don't see the little rat of course, all you see are a 15-torp wall coming in on you.

Second choice Minotaur squatting in it's cloud of gas hammering you. You try to hit it's gun flashes in the smoke... and miss.

Third choice you stupidly got in the puny range of an Atlanta and it is raining fire on you.... behind an island of course.

I got the first two just to feel the Schadenfreude... may get the Atlanta some day.

Members
2,404 posts
2,193 battles

The usual suspects. Kamikaze/Fujin (I know a seal clubbin' is a coming), Atlanta (Most I run into are good at area denial), Leningrad (Because its always pitted against my Gnevny for some reason), Saipan (Oh i'm sorry, you wanted to dodge some torpedoes?)  

[OPG]
2,872 posts
10,416 battles

Bow in moskvas. My dispersion always says nope then hits the side armor instead of the bow

[INTEL]
Members
747 posts
7,868 battles

1) GZ

2) GZ

3) GZ.

4)... you get the idea.

Its not the AP bombs, unrealistic hanger capacity, or even the secondaries.

Its the Circular drop pattern. You can't turn to cross the pattern because... its a damned circle.

I've been watching GZ vids on twitch. I watched Fem earlier today drop a nearly full HP NC and land 6 bombs. It doesn't matter who's playing the ship. If they can point and click they are gonna do stupid damage to a ship class that should take the least damage from a DB. A Manual drop turns the circle into a DOT barely wider than a BB. With a Player like Fem... yeah.

I rarely play BB's but that ship has already changed my play style when one is in a match.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,655 posts
8,039 battles

-Saipan

-Belfast

-Missouri

Edited by AlcatrazNC

[SOUP]
7,319 posts

None, all fall prey to my mighty Republique~<3

• Boring 1

Members
1,119 posts
3,141 battles

Any carrier, especially those with AP bombs. I only play against carriers with AP bombs if I'm playing a german battleship. 

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Supertester
914 posts
17,972 battles

Love playing the conq.....hate seeing it on the other team.  Same with the kutozov and the belfast.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

Atlanta. Always hate Atlanta...the rate of fire, annoying! And they all seem to know exactly where the perfect spot is on every map, un-hitable, but able to spew fire streams.

Its not even accurate fire normally. Had a match early with double, it was horrible, pretty sure it will be a nightmare later tonight.

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
Members
1,027 posts
6,572 battles

I hate red Atlantas and Smoke camping Minos.  They're both annoying.  This is coming from a cruiser guy and I own both.  :Smile_teethhappy:

[SIM]
Members
2,433 posts
4,064 battles

Shimakaze, Atlanta, and Zao, in that order.

Members
1,201 posts
8,185 battles

I hate the Belfast more than any other ship currently in the game.  "Let's take a tier 8 cruiser, modify it in a couple of ways that probably increases its power (remove Repair Party and torpedoes, but add HE shells and radar) and then kick it down to tier 7 and let it keep the tier 8 module slot for no good reason."

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles

Belfasts, Minotaurs, and the Kamikaze/Fujin clones.  If they ever show up on the enemy team, I make it my mission in life to remove them from the match.  Especially the Belfast.

Edited by Kuckoo

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Belfast, Atlanta, Khabarovsk. There are others I don't like to see, but I'm reserving a special level of hell for those three.

Members
3,634 posts
13,443 battles

As a Cruiser main and secondary DDriver, the list of the ships I hate is too long to list here individually. But it's ALL BBs and CVs.

29 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Belfasts, Minotaurs, and the Kamikaze/Fujin clones.  If they ever show up on the enemy team, I make it my mission in life to remove them from the match.  Especially the Belfast.

Hey you! Leave mah bay-bee alone!