Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Any Guesses for Ranked ETA?

7 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,111 posts
8,758 battles

Any one want to guess at when next Ranked Season will be? I know we have a lot of Ranked veterans running around. I have only done 2 seasons of it, so harder for me to figure out the general pattern of when Wargaming does their Ranked seasons.

Lol I am working hard to have both good tier VI and tier VII ships prepared and standing by. I at least have much better understanding of what works and what does not work for Ranked. Last 2 seasons some of the ships that helped me get past some of the harder Ranks I did not obtain until later in the seasons which is a mistake I am not making a third time lol.

Estimating I should have my preparations fully completed by early July, lol if Wargaming surprises us with April, May, or June Ranked it might be a little interesting. Training 19 point Captains does take time after all or even high point Captains for that matter.

Will be fun to see how next season will play out with all the latest additions and changes to the game.

Tier VII has enough new ships that Belfast while likely to still be good may not be as OP as last time, plus of course the smoke nerfs.

Got some new ships in tier VI as well, hoping for tier VI Ranked again in the near further since good variety of ships, no radar, and that tier VI exclusive map was nice as well.

Members
2,092 posts
8,095 battles

Personally Im hoping for another T8 Ranked season, but it will likely come after the end of this CB season and probably also the end of tournies like the upcoming round of KotS

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,725 posts
11,347 battles

After clan battles, but how soon after CBs... that I don't know.

[RKLES]
Members
7,111 posts
8,758 battles
11 minutes ago, Destroyer_ShimakazeChan said:

Personally Im hoping for another T8 Ranked season, but it will likely come after the end of this CB season and probably also the end of tournies like the upcoming round of KotS

Alot of complaints players voiced last T8 Ranked about imbalanced teams as far as Radar ships went, and to be fair they may have a point. So likely Wargaming will have to adjust the Radar ship MM before the next T8 Ranked.

That is why many regard T6 Ranked as the best because their are 0 Radar ships and Hydro is only short range and typically only good at self defense against Torps and not usually hunting the actually DD unless you get dangerously close to a smoked DD.

T7 Ranked will have some Radar still, but not as prolific as T8 was. Not to mention if you are bold enough to take thinly armored Radar CA into next T7 Ranked you are just begging to be killed by Lyon.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
58 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Any one want to guess at when next Ranked Season will be?

It starts in 5 minutes

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,249 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Any one want to guess at when next Ranked Season will be? I know we have a lot of Ranked veterans running around. I have only done 2 seasons of it, so harder for me to figure out the general pattern of when Wargaming does their Ranked seasons.

Lol I am working hard to have both good tier VI and tier VII ships prepared and standing by. I at least have much better understanding of what works and what does not work for Ranked. Last 2 seasons some of the ships that helped me get past some of the harder Ranks I did not obtain until later in the seasons which is a mistake I am not making a third time lol.

Estimating I should have my preparations fully completed by early July, lol if Wargaming surprises us with April, May, or June Ranked it might be a little interesting. Training 19 point Captains does take time after all or even high point Captains for that matter.

Will be fun to see how next season will play out with all the latest additions and changes to the game.

Tier VII has enough new ships that Belfast while likely to still be good may not be as OP as last time, plus of course the smoke nerfs.

Got some new ships in tier VI as well, hoping for tier VI Ranked again in the near further since good variety of ships, no radar, and that tier VI exclusive map was nice as well.

I'm ready

Sign in to follow this