Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

A shoutout to that Noster guy

7 comments in this topic

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles

I learnT a trick from you that greatly improved my hit rate (not accuracy my accuracy is already pretty fantastic ). I can now occasionally do cits on higher tier ships thanks to that trick. Not gonna say what trick it is but hey thanks a lot.

I think it may be some sort of bug that WOWS hasn't figured out yet but unlikely. Anyway, yea. 

Edit that trick is even better when against CAs but not so useful against DDs.

Edited by AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[WOLF5]
Members
1,499 posts
2,069 battles
9 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

I learnT a trick from you that greatly improved my hit rate (not accuracy my accuracy is already pretty fantastic ). I can now occasionally do cits on higher tier ships thanks to that trick. Not gonna say what trick it is but hey thanks a lot.

I think it may be some sort of bug that WOWS hasn't figured out yet but unlikely. Anyway, yea. 

Yeah, getting cits on DDs tends to be pretty hard:Smile_teethhappy:

I squashed my first bow on CA today. DM thought he was clever next to that island and perfectly angled to me. My 16in AP doesn't care about cruiser armor angling.

Notser is pretty good. He talks to much in his vids, take 15 min to talk about a small bug or update that could be done in 2. He's tactically pretty sound (aside from the infamous IFHE video). Ran into him today testing the Pittsburg. My team got ROFLstomped, I had to leave before the end for my own sanity, so didn't see how he did.

[LANCE]
Members
296 posts
3,107 battles

I like Notsers vids and appreciate the hard work he puts into them. Thanks Notser!!

On a side note, I’ll also pull plenty a “Notser”! Those damn islands are OP! :cap_haloween:

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
22 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

yup...great community contributor.  always pretty low-key and pleasant on his youtubes.  

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,241 posts
3,086 battles

Nice—always to see the community improving! 

• Boring 1

[ING]
Members
6 posts
8,185 battles
On 4/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Not gonna say what trick it is but hey thanks a lot.

Cuz u r a time wasting suck. I get it.

Sign in to follow this