You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

I've lost my mojo

4 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
346 posts
6,885 battles

In the last 3 days I've played 31 games and won 10 of them . I really love this game I'm not blaming anyone and I love the forum I'm just tired of losing . I'm having trouble knowing were to go and who to listen to when the battles starts . On only a few maps do I know were I'm going and why . I play the Bismarck , Scharnhorst , and Tirpitz  a lot , it seems like the game has changed and these boats can be tough to play because there is a lot of long range firing going on now  . But most of it is me I'm always in the wrong spot at the wrong time . I see people cruising around with a purpose knowing were there going and having a plan . I feel like I'm just winging it and following the wrong people most of the time . Any advice on strategy or what to work on as far as a plan goes when the game starts not really tech advice but how set yourself up to be in good positions to help your team . I want my mojo back .

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,160 posts
8,772 battles

Some days you are the club and other days you are the seal. Roll with it and if it gets too frustrating find something else to do for awhile.

[IBAD]
[IBAD]
Beta Testers
119 posts
3,270 battles

It happens to all of us, some days I don't get a win, other days I win all of them.