Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Red_1

Game Crash need help

4 comments in this topic

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,206 posts
1,939 battles

just a few minutes ago my game crashed is anyone else experiencing this? what happened was i was playing a match and all of the sudden the game "froze" and minimized back to the desktop and crashed with an error (forgot what was the name of the problem).

Members
2,092 posts
8,099 battles

It can happen sometimes when you have outdated software on your computer. I had this issue recently and I went and checked, and sure enough I had like 3-4 programs that needed updating. Updated those and went back in, game worked fine. It also may help to run an game integrity check. Open your launcher, then hit the settings bar at the top, and under the help (or support; idr) there should be a "Check and repair game integrity"

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,206 posts
1,939 battles
13 minutes ago, Destroyer_ShimakazeChan said:

It can happen sometimes when you have outdated software on your computer. I had this issue recently and I went and checked, and sure enough I had like 3-4 programs that needed updating. Updated those and went back in, game worked fine. It also may help to run an game integrity check. Open your launcher, then hit the settings bar at the top, and under the help (or support; idr) there should be a "Check and repair game integrity"

i'll do that thanks for the advice.

Sign in to follow this