You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

The recent lack of premiums

14 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,937 battles

I find the recent lack of premiums being introduced kinda concerning...

the last premium ship introduced was gascan over a month ago...

what do you all think?

[H-W-C]
Alpha Tester
146 posts
4,414 battles

No concern on my end - we know of a number of ships on the horizon, plus the team was working on other initiatives like spaces battles, etc. 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,937 battles
2 minutes ago, CGFFEMT said:

No concern on my end - we know of a number of ships on the horizon, plus the team was working on other initiatives like spaces battles, etc. 

Yeh true but you have all theres ships that have been in one case tessting for a year and then the others testing for a few months now. 

[HINON]
Members
8,797 posts

I'd rather they get the balance right instead of rushing a ship out tbh. However I do look forward to new ships when they come :D

• Cool 2

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
455 posts
13,172 battles
6 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I'd rather they get the balance right instead of rushing a ship out tbh. However I do look forward to new ships when they come :D

I agree. The only issue I have is releasing the NDA for community contributors so early. Its like showing us our christmas presents 6 months before you get them. You're excited, cant wait, and just think about it all the time. Then, as time passes, you begin to loose interest. Before you know it, you're more interested in something new that just came out than the presents you know you're getting. However, you may still be drawn to your original gifts that are just dangling in front of your face.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,836 battles
8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You've got it right RipNuN2. The balance of the ship is preferable to another Graf Zep-scapade. (Although I wouldn't mind another premium with some "clout" like the Giulio Cesare...)

Members
6,620 posts
25,239 battles

I rather they get the balance right too.

That said, the lack of the oft announced T-61 bugs me. That's the one I wanted for months now.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,435 battles

Several premium ships are in the pipe line but are delayed for reasons unknown to me, and they're very busy with the US cruiser split, which they reeeeeeeeally want to get right. That, and they've learned from past debacles where premium ships were rushed out, and tend to give them more time to percolate now than last year.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
350 posts
9,142 battles

Probably doing ship balancing, bug fixing, and as Lert pointed out the new line.

Members
321 posts
2,900 battles

They may be giving our wallets time to refill and our screens time to recuperate from having our wallets thrown at it.

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_coin:

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,023 posts
10,169 battles

There are so many premium and reward ships available as it is, that I would much rather them slow the release rate down to 1 every other month.  That way they could offer the best balance testing and the smallest chance of releasing an OP monster or a sorry mehbote.

[RKLES]
Members
7,094 posts
8,745 battles

Wonder if they delayed USS  Massachusetts because they want to have it be reward ship for Scenerio battle like Battle of Casablanca for example? We have French ships added now so could have a Richelieu BB named Jean Bart for the Operation. Or maybe they are planning another Campaign for it and they had to get the last few Campaigns out of the way before they launched that one?

I am suspecting Massachusetts will be earn able reward ship since the Alabama is already a premium shop ship. Often you have to buy one of the Sister ships while the other ship is earnable. The following are examples:

Bismarck / Tirpitz

Richeliu  / Gascogne

Nagato / Mutsu 

Gneisenau / Sharnhorst 

[EREKT]
Members
752 posts
5,758 battles

How much you wanna bet that they're going to put the T-61 up a tier, they lowered the Z39 down one tier... It balances out monitarily for them.

EJ