Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[TWFT]
Members
4 posts
13,804 battles

Operation of the week will run but with Issues. No other operation will load in with a div of 7 players. Anyone else having this issue. Operation of the week kicks players out. Div operation not operation of the week will not load then shows div in battle

Edited by OnwardThruTheFog

[TF16B]
Members
8,055 posts
16,992 battles

A div mate of mine said that was happening, but I’ve not seen it myself since I don’t div for that particular thing.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[WOLF3]
Members
5,952 posts
2,203 battles
1 hour ago, OnwardThruTheFog said:

Operation of the week will run but with Issues. No other operation will load in with a div of 7 players. Anyone else having this issue. Operation of the week kicks players out. Div operation not operation of the week will not load then shows div in battle

Yes, it's been happening for several weeks.  Instead of getting the darkened screen and load indicator, it sits you on the countdown clock, then at 28 seconds disconnects most of the team and throws the rest back to port.  Div list shows "in battle".  (BTW, I don't think it's only with 7-member divs, but we rarely try it with fewer so can't confirm.)

You have to kill the division.  Then you can re-form the div and try again, or try a different Op.  Sometimes a second or third try will work, otherwise you're SOL for the night.  Also, the symptom seems to alternate nights.

Ticket filed but no positive response.  Please file a ticket on this so WG will start to take it seriously.

@Pigeon_of_War

Edited by iDuckman

[TWFT]
Members
4 posts
13,804 battles

Thank You, We were wondering if it was just us or today. Glad to hear it is a problem. I will send in a ticket. I'm Deputy Commander of our clans I will send in a ticket and get our Commander to send one in as well. Thank You for your response.

[2347]
Members
178 posts
4,717 battles

Tried doing an Operation with my clan members a few weeks ago and we got the loading screen, and then we all got disconnected. Submitted a ticket and got a response that basically said, "Thank you. We're looking into the issue." That was the first and only time I've ever tried a 7 player div in a non-operation of the week operation...Boy, is that clunky!

Sign in to follow this