You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Normandie Missions?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,888 battles

Any sense these are not working as intended? I just finished a victorius game in Arizona with 80k damage, it did not seem to register for the Battleships for Norm condition? Also I am not seeing the opportunity to do a second destroyer mission, even though this is stated as twice daily?

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,509 battles
13 minutes ago, verkhne said:

Any sense these are not working as intended? I just finished a victorius game in Arizona with 80k damage, it did not seem to register for the Battleships for Norm condition? Also I am not seeing the opportunity to do a second destroyer mission, even though this is stated as twice daily?

The April 6 unlocks are for 1 reward per day according to the website for the class missions.  If the first part of your question was re: enabling the missions, you need to play a French BB - not sure if this was your question.  Once the missions unlock, any BB of sufficient Tier like your Arizona should be fine.

Edited by hangglide42

[TDG]
Members
1,133 posts
5,736 battles
11 minutes ago, verkhne said:

Repeatable once daily means that the Challenge is Repeatable, but only available for one completion each day.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles
Just now, hangglide42 said:

You need to complete a game in a French BB to unlock the Normandie cammo Missions.

And then...

You can do each of the missions only once a day (not twice).

For the battleship mission, you need to win, survive, and hit the damage total.  Maybe you didn't survive the AZ game?

Oh, and I was surprised to see - because early information on these missions had suggested otherwise - that except for the initial unlock mission they don't need to be done in French ships.

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,888 battles

yeah I think I was misreading the repeatable part, reading comprehension for the win!  Still at one a day seems doable!