Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Poppa_IKE

Again nothing new in the Premier Shop?

8 comments in this topic

Members
25 posts
2,128 battles

I'm surprised to see 3+ weekends now with nothing new being offered in the shop. Not a major gripe by any means, but I would think they'd mix it up some to generate movement with revenues.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Yeah, just some shuffling of ships.  Was Alabama up on the shop last week?

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Beta Testers
293 posts
7,367 battles

Yes, the Alabama was up last week. I imagine and again just a theory but next week is the Commemorating Okinawa. Next week should have the Asashio.

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
455 posts
13,172 battles

I agree. Its not a huge deal at all but it would be nice to see Premium American CVs come around again, as I have finally decided I want one.

Members
20 posts
1,641 battles

Seems like some nations could be represented.  The Netherlands for instance.  A line of cruisers and destroyers would be nice.  The Michael De Ruyter (CL) would be nice. Perhaps the Tromp?

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
24 minutes ago, Condor_Legion said:

Yes, the Alabama was up last week. I imagine and again just a theory but next week is the Commemorating Okinawa. Next week should have the Asashio.

Only problem with that theory is that LWM said categorically that Asashio wasn't the next to be released.  Don't know who is, though.

[FADES]
Members
144 posts
3,631 battles

It seems they have a bunch of Premium ships in the works but can't get the balancing right?   Asashio, Abruzzi, T-61, Z-39, Cossack, Monaghan, Massachusetts....did I miss any?

I would think you would rotate an older Premium ship every couple of weeks that is not in the store all the time in cases like this, but I guess not.  :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this