Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
db4100

Bot CV team mates in CO-OP

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

214
[LWA]
Members
615 posts
8,782 battles

WG, listen up.  I do like the idea of bot aircraft carriers in CO-OP matches....BUT....it is a lame idea when there are only 2-3 humans on the team.  Then the enemy bot aircraft carrier will nuke the humans (of which our bot CV team mate will NOT protect us nor care), then it is nothing but a bot only match.  [edited]lame, which usually ends in a loss.  

My fix suggestion:  Only inject bot CVs when at least 1/2 the team is of the human player type.

shot-18.04.06_08.17.57-0430.jpg

Edited by db4100
add screen shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,768
Members
9,873 posts

WG is making Co-op and Scenarios more painful, in the misguided attempt to forced players into random.....

Apparently they'll never learn...:Smile_smile:

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,615
[SALVO]
Members
16,721 posts
17,314 battles
6 minutes ago, awiggin said:

WG is making Co-op and Scenarios more painful, in the misguided attempt to forced players into random.....

Apparently they'll never learn...:Smile_smile:

Or maybe they're trying to make them more challenging so that they're not so damned boring.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
121
[FACT]
Members
399 posts
3,933 battles
47 minutes ago, awiggin said:

WG is making Co-op and Scenarios more painful, in the misguided attempt to forced players into random.....

Apparently they'll never learn...:Smile_smile:

You've peeked my curiosity. Outside of removing the one Operation, what have they now done to muck up Scenarios?

I've refused to play Killer Whale, and Newport the last couple weeks because to many idiots seem to enjoy failing them, while I don't.

I haven't even had time to long in this week to see what the current one is. Such is real life. :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
469
[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
2 minutes ago, ARandomClaymore said:

You've peeked my curiosity. Outside of removing the one Operation, what have they now done to muck up Scenarios?

I've refused to play Killer Whale, and Newport the last couple weeks because to many idiots seem to enjoy failing them, while I don't.

I haven't even had time to long in this week to see what the current one is. Such is real life. :fish_aqua:

Operations and Scenarios are the same thing :fish_book:

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
121
[FACT]
Members
399 posts
3,933 battles
1 minute ago, Vangm94 said:

Operations and Scenarios are the same thing :fish_book:

I am aware of that. Thank you for the reminder. Cheers!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
145
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
416 posts
12,662 battles

In order to secure the win, you need to make sure that you will end up with more points than the red bots.  There are a lot of co-op players that just want to sink red ships, and DON'T BOTHER TO CAP.  In domination mode, make sure that you have more caps than the red team. 

In a standard battle, I would push the red base.  If the reds end up in your base, shoot at them and kite them back to their cap.  Keeping the reds out of your base and fighting in THEIR cap, means you are getting points, and they are not.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
214
[LWA]
Members
615 posts
8,782 battles
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

In order to secure the win, you need to make sure that you will end up with more points than the red bots.  There are a lot of co-op players that just want to sink red ships, and DON'T BOTHER TO CAP.  In domination mode, make sure that you have more caps than the red team. 

In a standard battle, I would push the red base.  If the reds end up in your base, shoot at them and kite them back to their cap.  Keeping the reds out of your base and fighting in THEIR cap, means you are getting points, and they are not.

 

In the particular game I did the screen shot on I was in the process of capping after clearing it out 5 minutes into the game.  I had 80% of my health when I got targeted by the enemy bot CV, probably because I was actively capping.  I got nuked and sunk.  Singled out.  My only other human team mate was fighting at the other end of the map.  He was the last to survive other than our bot CV, and again he got targeted and nuked too (since he was the only spotted target left).  As any experienced CO-OP player would know is that bot team mates suuuuccck.  They are suicidal and rarely last past the first 5-10 minutes, and they don't usually cap.  Now, do you see the problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×