You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Dis just dawned on me

38 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
6,442 posts
4,302 battles

OP, instead of whining about what your team doesn't accomplish, perhaps you should just forget about your win-rate obsession and concentrate on what YOU can get done before the other team punches your ticket and sends you back to port.

It sort of gripes me to admit it, because I hate to take a position where I have to regard my teammates as unreliable by default, but @LittleWhiteMouse is right - you've got to play like you're the only one who can change things. 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[SYN]
Members
4,549 posts
11,437 battles
2 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Akiyama, everyone gets crappy teams.  It's just that, instead of coming here blaming others and whining about it, some just put their heads down, play on, and make the best out of it.

Frankly, I'd take a very long, hard look at your own performance if I were you.  I mean this seriously, and not to shame you, but by the looks of things you've proven to be the liability to your teams, not the other way around.

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
4 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Akiyama, everyone gets crappy teams.  It's just that, instead of coming here blaming others and whining about it, some just put their heads down, play on, and make the best out of it.

Frankly, I'd take a very long, hard look at your own performance if I were you.  I mean this seriously, and not to shame you, but by the looks of things you've proven to be the liability to your teams, not the other way around.

No, you dont get it. I'm awesome. My awesomeness only can be demonstrated by a mutiplier and it usually is my team. If my team is zero, my brilliance will not be shown. 

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
2 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

No, you dont get it. I'm awesome. My awesomeness only can be demonstrated by a mutiplier and it usually is my team. If my team is zero, my brilliance will not be shown. 

In fact, you're so incredibly brilliant that you decided that German battleships make better snipers than Japanese ones! (true story)

[LWA]
Members
625 posts
8,947 battles

On the same note....I have been on teams where my team mates just slaughters all the reds, and I don't get a chance to do any or descent damage.  It is a win, but a hollow empty win.

• Cool 3

[WGA]
Administrator
700 posts
251 battles

I'm afraid this is not how the matchmaker works. 

• Funny 2

Members
18,354 posts
5,238 battles
2 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

download.jpg.f3353cc8183de55e2dd270b8b2e2dca1.jpg

I gave you a +1 for the self-effacing humour!

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,274 posts
3,520 battles
3 hours ago, OstwindFlakpanzer said:

scuttle your ship and move on - that's the best way to deal with being stuck on bad teams.  you probably have more than one boat, so why waste your time playing with a team that is hot garbage?  

Sounds like the cowards way out to me. Also a quick way to get banned.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,085 posts
6,836 battles
7 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

5 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

why do you keep trying? its getting REALLY sad now, you're attempts at trolling

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,852 battles
7 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

It is THIS, not Dis......spelling or speaking like you are illiterate does not make you cool.

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
371 posts
9,080 battles

your-theory-is.jpg

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
905 posts
5,999 battles

Hey Fleet,

Let's keep things civil here and on-topic. Balance and matchmaking threads are usually sensitive topics but let's keep the discussion constructive and civil.

"Remember, there are no bad crews, just bad leaders." - J.J. Urgayle, USN (GI Jane, 1997)

#anchorsaweigh

dark.png

Members
1,697 posts
7,234 battles
59 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

I blame aliens.  Aliens are behind Match Makers heinous acts

image.png.e29b4caafd98eece9e12f4e345bc7dda.png

I believe this guy knows something... :fish_book:

Members
413 posts
6,085 battles

Take a look at this, I came close to crying at times. Hopelessness, helplessness, punch my computer numerous times. The stress and salt level is unreal. Dropped from 61% WR on Shimakaze to 57% in just 1 week, avg dmg number goes up from 59k to almost 62k, average exp increases, WTR increases, all is good except despite all that I do, the team will somehow decisively throw it. Hate to admit it but this kind of MM is toxic and unbearable. I thought it was 1 bad day, 2 bad day, but almost 2 whole weeks is more than ridiculous. Please ranked random MM maybe? My WR will definitely suffer but it will be good for strategy and at least you learn something out of it. The current MM is just who has more potatoes to carry than who is better at carrying them.

Capture.thumb.PNG.009b49037b2133b4d62f154b0edf06c6.PNG

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

What if, we keep getting assigned sub par teams, because there are only sub par players in the queue?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
9 hours ago, warpath_33 said:

In fact, you're so incredibly brilliant that you decided that German battleships make better snipers than Japanese ones! (true story)

At mid-range? They have a much higher chance of causing cit hit. And I don't have to worry about getting citted. It happens but much more rare.

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
4 hours ago, Belthorian said:

It is THIS, not Dis......spelling or speaking like you are illiterate does not make you cool.

1dxet4.jpg

Wrong.

Spelling like I'm cool makes me in, hip and cool.