Sign in to follow this  
Drastab8

Haven't received the Texas from the Twitch Prime Loot

9 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
12 battles

Good morning,

I followed the instructions on Twitch Prime about linking accounts, but there is still no Texas in my account.

Is there a trick to this, or some other step that Twitch left out?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles

Not sure what to tell you, it worked fine for me. I suggest going back and going through the steps again, make sure you didn't miss something.

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

You receive Texas from Twitch Prime??

Not sure where this is stated, but I did the entire thing and linked my accounts without knowledge of having supposed to receive it or receiving it.

Edit; ah this is separate from the first giveaway it seems.

Edited by Akeno017

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,950 battles

This might sound stupid, but did you go on twitch and actually hit “claim” on the loot?

Edit: I assumed it automatically showed up if you’d gotten the previous offer but I had to go back and claim the new one as well.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[-SYN-]
Members
6 posts
2,223 battles

I'm having this exact same issue. Accounts have been linked, clicked "claim", get the notice that it has been "added to my twitch account", but I haven't received the ship or anything in game.

I'm currently being bounced back and forth between twitch and amazon support, they don't have a clue.

Not sure if it matters but I run WoWS through Steam rather than wargamings client, I have no idea if that matters since either way it still goes through my WG account...

If you happen to figure out whats going on please let me know

Members
1 post
3,866 battles

I'm having similar issues, when you click on the 'Link to Twitch' button on the WoWS page, it just reloads the page. I claimed the reward on Twitch, but have no idea how to link the accounts.

Members
161 posts
1,304 battles
10 minutes ago, Big_Blue_Gunner said:

I'm having similar issues, when you click on the 'Link to Twitch' button on the WoWS page, it just reloads the page. I claimed the reward on Twitch, but have no idea how to link the accounts.

That's weird. The linking of accounts is done from your Wargaming account page. Under Account Management there are options to link to Twitch and a variety of other sites -- worked for me

Edited by coletrain_commander

Members
1 post

HP Notebook is the very good Notebook it provides one of the best features on new HP Notebook. But if you face any technical support related to the HP Notebook you can contact HP customer service Number because we are providing technical su[pport.

Members
96 posts
4,367 battles
On 4/12/2018 at 11:45 AM, Vimal_Dev said:

HP Notebook is the very good Notebook it provides one of the best features on new HP Notebook. But if you face any technical support related to the HP Notebook you can contact HP customer service Number because we are providing technical su[pport.

:cap_wander: huh?

Sign in to follow this