Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RagingRedneck_TV

New player looking for a friendly clan

8 comments in this topic

[AK]
Beta Testers
305 posts
2,011 battles

Give us a look at www.armoredknights.us and see if we're what you're looking for. We're a social-first type clan,  with folks who have no problem helping and/or running divs. Our Discord link is on the home page, so feel free to pop in and say hi!

Members
281 posts
1,637 battles
8 hours ago, RagingRedneck_TV said:

I'm new to the game and would really like to have some people to play with.

Feel Free to give Exiles a look!

18+ Clan, TS Required to join, active clan. Let me know if you are interested. 

www.exiles1.com 

Edited by DevilFreak_

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
9 posts
7,441 battles

Glad to see you are looking and reaching out on the forum! We welcome new players all the time. Check out -TRM-!

[HORNT]
Members
8 posts
1,349 battles

I'm the Commander of the [HORNT] Hornets clan that is currently playing casually, and building up so we can play competitively. We are laid back, and mature we currently do divisions. We have T3-T8 ships mostly ranging from T4-T6. We are based in North America. If you are interested or want more information feel free to DM Me, and I'll get back to you when I can. Fair winds and seas. 

[JFSOC]
Members
385 posts
7,185 battles

JFSOC is a community oriented team of veterans. We understand that communication and active participation are necessary keys to victory and nothing less is acceptable. Racism, sexism, bigotry, and bullying will not be tolerated here. If you live in North America, have a tier 4 (or higher) ship, and want to participate as a team; meet us on Discord for an interview. https://discord.gg/akm7PX4 and message @recruiter in the visitor center.

[AOD_A]
Members
12 posts
1,626 battles

Hey Raging i recommend you check AOD out at clanAOD.net. we are a multi-gaming community with over 3000 members across about 20 games. we only ask that you be mature(16+) and have a mic. I highly encourage you to at least visit the site (its free).

Sign in to follow this