Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skavies

possible tk bug

4 comments in this topic

[SYKO]
Members
42 posts
5,553 battles

So, I'm in the New Orlenes (I don't give a crap how to spell it correctly) tier 8 USN ca.  I'm sitting behind an island lobbing shells over it when a BB player comes along and rams the crap out of me, cause we all know how well BB players drive their boats.   I see the normal warnings in chat along with a TK penalty to me for killing him.    I did not kill him, he did not kill himself on me.   He drove off and got gunned down a couple minutes after I was awarded the team killer pink Cadillac.

Being a destroyer main, I've been pink before and will be pink again, so it's no big deal, but this is the first time it wasn't my fault.   (any topredo hit on an ally even if they yell "torps, going to drive into them: in chat then do it is your damn fault.   Your torps, your fault, no exceptions).

I got pink from collision damage with an allied ship that didn't do lethal damage.  I think there's a bug here somewhere.   Also, it's an 11 game one, I've never had more than a 3 game (starting) penalty.  Had a few of them take 7+ games to work off from rubbing incidents, but that's part of the game.

Edited by Skavies
  • Boring 1

[SYKO]
Members
42 posts
5,553 battles

Maybe 10 seconds, it was pretty fast, He just collided and pushed past.  It was a average team collision.  Not real sure.

Someone in game said there was a cumulative damage tk penalty too, so if that's true, that could explain it.   All my other ones were from torp hits and kills.  It's called a team killer penalty, so I assumed you had to kill a team member to get pink.

Edited by Skavies
added info.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles
3 minutes ago, Skavies said:

Maybe 10 seconds, it was pretty fast, He just collided and pushed past.  It was a average team collision.  Not real sure.

Someone in game said there was a cumulative damage tk penalty too, so if that's true, that could explain it.   All my other ones were from torp hits and kills.  It's called a team killer penalty, so I assumed you had to kill a team member to get pink.

It's cumulative. Do enough damage in an unspecified period of time and you go pink.

Sign in to follow this