Leonardo_DiCaprio

The research price is a lie

9 comments in this topic

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
699 posts
11,651 battles

Is there perhaps a 39k upgrade that you did not yet buy on the Z-46 that has been added to the 240k?

Respects,

Am

Members
27 posts
9 minutes ago, Amracil said:

Is there perhaps a 39k upgrade that you did not yet buy on the Z-46 that has been added to the 240k?

Respects,

Am

Is that what it is? That is so lame. I am done farming tonight. I am going to bed.

[USCC2]
Members
3,416 posts
2 minutes ago, Just_Monika_JUST_MONIKA_ said:

Is that what it is? That is so lame. I am done farming tonight. I am going to bed.

Exactly what it is; you need to purchase the hull upgrade or pay from your free XP to open the Z-52.

[KSC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
6,526 battles

I wonder how you manage to get this far and still not understand how the research system works 

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,709 posts
9,384 battles
1 hour ago, kevin2804 said:

I wonder how you manage to get this far and still not understand how the research system works 

unfortunately there is no "fish face palm" ™ on WoW's forum

• Cool 1

Members
27 posts
4 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

unfortunately there is no "fish face palm" ™ on WoW's forum

6 hours ago, kevin2804 said:

I got your points. When I go on the tech tree, I farm, I see how much the research cost and I will just work on it. The only time I go check on the z46 is to click the "research" button on the right. It was not clear for me that I have to do the other upgrades to move on to the next tier. So when I saw 240k for the z56 on the tree, I just farm 240k. So I missed some info, but it was not exactly clear for me at the time. 

[KSC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
6,526 battles

But here is the thing. I went to another one of your threads since your account is hidden to see where you are as a player and I see you also own both a gearing and shimakaze. How did you get through both of those ships and not have created a thread like this one is what really baffles me. Also when you look at the tab for module research, you see lines going from one module to the next and eventually a ship. if you put two and two together being the ship tree and research tree you should be able to then get an idea that you need to research preceding modules before researching the ship just as you need to research preceding ships before researching the ship you want.

Members
27 posts
On 4/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, kevin2804 said:

But here is the thing. I went to another one of your threads since your account is hidden to see where you are as a player and I see you also own both a gearing and shimakaze. How did you get through both of those ships and not have created a thread like this one is what really baffles me. Also when you look at the tab for module research, you see lines going from one module to the next and eventually a ship. if you put two and two together being the ship tree and research tree you should be able to then get an idea that you need to research preceding modules before researching the ship just as you need to research preceding ships before researching the ship you want.

I had lots free XP  when i get my gearing and shima, I didn't have to pay any attention (I had tons freeXP and I didn't play any of the T1-T9 destoryer other than my Harekaze) and all I did was pushing buttons for researching. I had never ran out of XP til getting my Z52. I was hopping 'to have enough free XP without farming additional at the time. But it doesnt matter now that I have my Z52.

Sign in to follow this