You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

Worrying news

10 comments in this topic

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

Perhaps a few of you has heard of my friend Satoshi (that's not really his real name, more like a nickname. Not going to disclose his real name here.) well, I just got a call from his parents telling me that he's sick again and has been admitted into the hospital. The poor guy, he never seems to catch a break. I had a short talk with him via Skype and he's as pale as a ghost. He is not doing well.... I do hope it's not a relapse of his illness. I was there when he first got really sick and my god.... I thought I was going to lose my best friend. I don't know what he has. I never wanted to know, and I still don't. Not that I don't care, but I want to focus all my energy in seeing him smile again and having him laugh again. 100% of my thoughts and energy should be in helping with moral support. Ahh... I wish I could fly back right now and be with him... he really deserves so much in life and yet life wants to give nothing to him....

Anyways, let's all wish him the best! Best not to dwell on dark thoughts! I definitely have to go back to Japan this summer now, I'll be darned if I don't see him again, after all we still have an anime to finish! Hahaha! 

On a further note I'll be chatting away with him as much as I can, I know what it's like to spend time all alone in a hospital room. so I won't be working on the anime until he get's back on his two feet. I'll keep you all updated! 

• Cool 7

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,676 battles

Best wishes for you and your friend.

Sounds like you have your priorities in order.  We'll be here when you have the time.

• Cool 1

[KENT]
Members
480 posts
3,037 battles

OP has friends worth worrying over.  We'll keep wishing him the best.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,314 posts

Sec, lemme pour a glass to raise in his honour

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

Just a quick update guys. Satoshi has improved slighty~ No longer looking like a pale ghost! :3 hopefully he'll be back on his feet soon.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,314 posts

Tell him he's a knob for making a bunch of people he's never met worry about him

• Funny 1