Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

5-10 second delay in guns firing/stearing

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,771 posts
17,309 battles

Had a game in Donskoi where everything was acting wonky...guns wouldn't fire until & ship wouldn't turn until way after commands given...on replay it shows ping at -35. replay also show no speed indicator...all you can see is me sighting on a target then coming out of zoom & then another 3-5 seconds until guns fire.

Rebooted & went back in w/Kuma in a bot battle & same thing was occurring.

Would like to submit a ticket but I have no idea how to run the programs that support requires let alone how to send them the results (not very compute literate on the technical end of things).

here's the replays:

20180405_185937_PRSC109-Dmitry-Donskoy_38_Canada.wowsreplay

20180405_190914_PJSC013-Kuma-1938_10_NE_big_race.wowsreplay

This happened in another battle 2 days ago but the problem just went away after a reboot of game...didn't work this time.

If someone from support could coach me through running the programs they need & submitting them that would be way cool.

TY in advance.

[SIDE]
Members
1,200 posts
8,657 battles

I had a ticket from way back when, support will send fairly detailed instructions on what to do/install etc.

Also, the login screen has a program that checks all of your files to see if any are corrupted. Have you done that?

Edited by _Rumple_
  • Cool 1

Members
1,771 posts
17,309 battles
22 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

I had a ticket from way back when, support will send fairly detailed instructions on what to do/install etc.

Also, the login screen has a program that checks all of your files to see if any are corrupted. Have you done that?

No...That is 1 of the things that support requires just to submit a ticket & I have no idea where to even find it...is the login screen the one that has the connect button after hitting play...if so I only see an option for support & forums. I tried a few months ago to submit a ticket & couldn't even submit it for support to get back to me because it required me to have results of a couple different programs that I have no idea how to find.

Members
1,771 posts
17,309 battles
29 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

support will send fairly detailed instructions on what to do/install etc.

Will they be able to do it from this post or does something have to be submitted 1st for them to send me the instructions?

BTW thanx for the reply.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[SIDE]
Members
1,200 posts
8,657 battles

I am not at home to show you exactly where the scan files option is located exactly. Its right next to the connect, orange colored button. Move your mouse slightly to the right, and click on the drop down menu. You scan from there.

If that fails to find the fault, then you start your ticket and WG sends you the instructions at that point. Good luck.

• Cool 1

Members
1,771 posts
17,309 battles
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, _Rumple_ said:

I am not at home to show you exactly where the scan files option is located exactly. Its right next to the connect, orange colored button. Move your mouse slightly to the right, and click on the drop down menu. You scan from there.

If that fails to find the fault, then you start your ticket and WG sends you the instructions at that point. Good luck.

14 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

WGCheck tool,

Got it...it's before you hit the play button...thanx & +1 to you both for the help.

Sign in to follow this