You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ausanimal

CV re-work

2 comments in this topic

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,691 battles

This isn't a list off things that i think should be changed on CV or how OP they but just something for people to think about with the re-work.

the CV re-work is going to take time and people need to start to realise this its not just one tier that needs to be fixed but all off them plus all the stuff that comes with CV like AA, premium CV, DEFAA, manual drops, auto drops, strafe, spotting the list is long. they change the CV they then have to look at AA on ships if that needs to change, if they change the strafe how dos it change the CV and its planes, load out.

its not a small list off things that need's to change or just the CV but everything now heres something i want people to think about when it comes to the CV re-work which would people want more a rushed rework that after its done people still complain about it and were back at square 1 or they take that bit longer and get it as close to right as they can and if any changes need to be made will be small ones that wont need a whole new rework just a update to fix.

people are so quick to jump up and down about this re-work but how many have stopped and thought what is involved with it, how much they have to change and fix and which would you want more a [edited] re-work cause they rushed it or one that most off the players are happy with?  

Edited by ausanimal

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
4 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

This isn't a list off things that i think should be changed on CV or how OP they but just something for people to think about with the re-work.

the CV re-work is going to take time and people need to start to realise this its not just one tier that needs to be fixed but all off them plus all the stuff that comes with CV like AA, premium CV, DEFAA, manual drops, auto drops, strafe, spotting the list is long. they change the CV they then have to look at AA on ships if that needs to change, if they change the strafe how dos it change the CV and its planes, load out.

its not a small list off things that need's to change or just the CV but everything now heres something i want people to think about when it comes to the CV re-work which would people want more a rushed rework that after its done people still complain about it and were back at square 1 or they take that bit longer and get it as close to right as they can and if any changes need to be made will be small ones that wont need a whole new rework just a update to fix.

people are so quick to jump up and down about this re-work but how many have stopped and thought what is involved with it, how much they have to change and fix and which would you want more a [edited] re-work cause they rushed it or one that most off the players are happy with?  

I suggest different color font... otherwise yes. A rework is not just a rework. It's gonna be nearly everything.