Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BaronG58

Skilled Shooters

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5
[FARCE]
Members
13 posts
11,567 battles

FARCE is recruiting skilled shooters experienced in knowing their own detection ranges. Looking to put together highly qualified personel to excel in warz. Benefits are constant prem time. camos, and signals. Noobs need not to apply. Should have over 4,000 battles with a wr% of 58 or better.

  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,081
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,240 posts
3,082 battles

Pretty high requirements you got there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
755
[SF-A]
Members
2,849 posts
5,548 battles

Out of curiosity, do you know what percentage of the playerbase meets these requirements? They're pretty steep, but I imagine there are players out there who meet them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[_ARP_]
Members
7 posts
10,305 battles
25 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Pretty high requirements you got there. 

Especially considering his own stats are NOWHERE CLOSE to that.  He's not even average, he's not even below average, he's BAD.

 

43% WR across 10k+ battles

276 PR 

19% survival

18.5k average dmg

.32 average warships

701 average experience.

 

I'm not a great player but wow, this guy wants to be carried hard by bribing his clan with rewards of premium time, camos and flags

 

I'm really hoping the [FARCE] clan name is correct and that this is a late April Fools joke

 

Edited by ElrabinC
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[KSC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
6,534 battles

going through his clan's roster it seems like he is looking for exceptional skilled players to carry his clan through clan wars 

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,030
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,216 posts
6,433 battles
44 minutes ago, BaronG58 said:

Noobs need not to apply. Should have over 4,000 battles with a wr% of 58 or better.

Those are quite some requirements...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[FLEET]
Members
68 posts
10,175 battles

Looks like it's time to kick the majority of your clan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
81 posts
15,756 battles
34 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Out of curiosity, do you know what percentage of the playerbase meets these requirements? They're pretty steep, but I imagine there are players out there who meet them.

Challenge accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,550 posts
9,822 battles
1 hour ago, BaronG58 said:

FARCE is recruiting skilled shooters experienced in knowing their own detection ranges. Looking to put together highly qualified personel to excel in warz. Benefits are constant prem time. camos, and signals. Noobs need not to apply. Should have over 4,000 battles with a wr% of 58 or better.

You have a 42% wr and yet only players with a wr of 58% or higher can apply? LOL  You and most of your own clan members don't even come close to meeting your own requirements. Time to kick yourselves out.

LOL  what a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[KNTAI]
Members
270 posts
5,596 battles

Dam, I don't meet the reqs. Can you teach me how to get good so I can join your clan when I'm better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
658 posts
4,001 battles

Looks good, where do I sign? :Smile-_tongue:
Oh yeah... Not enough games. Guess I'll just go back to my hurricane team

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
586
[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,544 battles

Unfortunately, my WR falls a bit below your requirements. Is there a possibility for an exception?

Edited by sbcptnitro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
205
[RIPQP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,647 battles
35 minutes ago, Kaga_Kai_Ni said:

Looks good, where do I sign? :Smile-_tongue:
Oh yeah... Not enough games. Guess I'll just go back to my hurricane team

-> Low battle count

-> Hurricane clan

Dang low battle potatoes being carried to their flags!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
658 posts
4,001 battles
1 hour ago, _Fantomex_ said:

-> Low battle count

-> Hurricane clan

Dang low battle potatoes being carried to their flags!

Shush you bulli!
You hurt my feelings now! :Smile_sad:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×