Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Thanx for the 4 months & 1 week (+) of FREE Premium Time WG!!! :-)

12 comments in this topic

Members
1,785 posts
17,372 battles

Today I have 14 days of premium time left & that is relevant because I got a super container w/14 days of premium about 2 months ago & super containers are RNGesus as to whether or not you can obtain them.

I purchased the $50 (approximately) year of premium time around Thanksgiving 2016 & since then between Public Tests, Scenario Rewards, Challenges, Missions, & all sorts of other contests (all in game) & I do believe a campaign task or 2 (but I might be mistaken about that) my premium time (gained through means available to ALL players) officially ended today...& that doesn't even include the 3 days they are presently giving to everybody for the Framerate Fix...which thanx to playername: _Dreadnaught_'s suggestion I am saving until the 27th for the +200% XP weekend.

Thanksgiving was on the 26th of November in 2016 so March 26th was officially the 1 year 4 month date since I bought it so I've received over 4 months & a week (that's over 1/3 of a year) of FREE premium time since purchasing it.

Around the same time 19 point commanders elite XP was introduced & I had just finished the Fletcher so I purchased a camo for the Gearing (my 1st T10...of which I now have 6 & 3 more less than 100k XP away from)...free XPed the Gearing commander to 19 points & bought the Atlanta for elite XP grinding w/the Gearing commander. With that combo & the premium time I started working on building 19 point commanders (unfortunately the removal of stealth firing caused me to remove AFT from my Gearing commander so the next commander I 19 pointed out also went to the US line-cruisers-for the Atlanta because if no other ship in the game needs AFT the Atlanta most certainly does).

I've since 19 pointed out 6 other commanders (including all the special ones...except the new French 1 & Doh) & have over 2 million (& still growing) elite saved for the US cruiser split (just to make sure) before I finish off a couple others. Plus I move commanders up the lines & have never needed to wait to train when transferring (I do spend the 200k credits to cut it in 1/2 of course) & I wait until a line is at T9 before bringing the commander to 19 points but usually add a point or 2 each time I transfer to add a skill.

I don't run T10s w/out a premium camo but thanx to HSF the Yammy/Musashi combo is also working to build up the elite pool. Also discovered I'm not a terrible BB commander while running the Yammy/Musashi to earn the containers to obtain that camo (please do not look up my Nagato stats...I was an HE spamming noob when I ran-or more accurately ggggrrrroooouuuunnnndddd-that) & finally (after over 10k battles) broke the 200k damage not once but twice in the Musashi (actually broke the 250k mark the 2nd time just 2 days ago).

TLDR: I have earned over 1/3 of a years worth of FREE premium time from WG (in ways available to any & all other players w/out the need of RNG) since purchasing the discounted year of premium Thanxgiving 2016 & have made major advancements on account of it & just wanted WG to know how much I appreciated it. 07 WG!!!

• Cool 2

[TBW]
Members
6,337 posts
11,884 battles

I get mine with premium packages, alas the last few premiums had little 30 day with ultimate packages (I chose not to purchase). I got none with x-mas crates, not saying Santa didn't grant my X-mas wishes. He or she did.

[WPP]
Members
455 posts
5,100 battles

I bought that same year of Premium for $50.  It expired two days ago.  They really do give away a lot of premium.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

I was 100% prepared to buy a year of premium time for $50 either last Thanksgiving or Christmas, whenever that offer showed up.

But it didn't.  I was bummed, and couldn't bring myself to fork over $80 for it and a flag bundle.  $50 = ok, $80 = excessive (for me).

:Smile_sad:

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I was 100% prepared to buy a year of premium time for $50 either last Thanksgiving or Christmas, whenever that offer showed up.

But it didn't.  I was bummed, and couldn't bring myself to fork over $80 for it and a flag bundle.  $50 = ok, $80 = excessive (for me).

Yeah, I feel Desmo. The only reason why I did was they announced the Missouri getting pulled and those flags looked real good at getting more free xp so that's the main reason why I paid up the extra. So in a way I paid 50 for premium, and 30 for Missouri + 250k free xp on the side.

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,767 posts
5,806 battles

Im down to about 40 days left from that same sale but Im taking a lot of time off this summer so Im going to freeload until fall :)

[4HIM]
Members
1,703 posts
3,886 battles
21 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Same here.  Was set to get a year.  What premium I do have runs out in about 3 weeks.  By then the weather will be nicer and I'll probably play a lot less so I'll probably go freemium for a while.  

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles

Playing without premium time is ok as long as you stockpile a lot of credits while you have your premium time. That way you can afford to run any ships you want until you get more premium time.

Members
3 posts
430 battles

I wish that more game developers would scrutinize the WG/WOWS Customer service/marketing model.

A little goodwill goes a very long way

Among electronic artists, WG goes above and beyond time and time again.

Thank you to all WG staff

'Beer

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,356 posts
3,559 battles

I would just like to thanks Wargaming for giving out 30 days premium as a reward for Storm missions.

And for also giving out 150k free xp and 250k elite XP for Typhoon missions. 

with rewards like that you can count on me wanting to compete for Clan wars with or without Stalingrad flags.

o7

Sign in to follow this